Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lhj97

I wonder if Eden is gonna tell yaz that she’s not sorry and that yaz chose to be offended

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Omg. Yawn fest. Try saying all those things to Eden, she’s the least kind person. Why the fuck is everyone offended all the time if she’s just this sweet little eat with me girl. She isn’t. She’s rough and she’s spiteful to others. Give a shit if she squeezes tears out just to take a soppy photo. Cry in private like

I feel awful for the dog but I’ve not seen it yet so I’m dying at ‘little builders brew’ 😭😭🤣🤣
Honestly the little thing was terrified…if they had of fallen on her she would of been a flat white 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 41

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Eden Harvz #33: Relationship’s a Pretence, Always on the Defence, Eden’s the Victim and You Chose to Take Offence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Imagine someone told Eden that her videos have helped them and have kept them here since they lost their mum and Eden completely blanks that, turns it around and makes it ALL about her

“That’s all i’ve ever wanted”

Not the choice of words I would’ve used..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’ve tried to have a good look on both their pages for any comments she may have left but I can’t see any. Either way, he should know better considering he’s ancient
I’m not much younger than Lloyd and wouldn’t consider myself “ancient” but thanks for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

pizzaslut

VIP Member
😂😂 honestly, some of the comments.

How naffed off did Lloyd sound in that video though. Someone actually commented that he looked high 😂
Eden could literally punch a fan’s Nan in the face and they’d still get on their knees and thank her, it’s so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 35

tatteredxo

Pilates work out and saying she ‘believes’ her bare feet should touch the ‘earth’ wherever possible?! Who is SHE?! Why is she trying to be someone or something she’s clearly not?!
she can't preach shit like that and smoke, drink red bull and eat shit constantly. she's only fooling her 12 year old minions

• Heart

Peach97

VIP Member
Not Yaz getting called out for black fishing and her response was “I’m half Austrian with Jewish blood, I’m olive skinned” no? You’re not? Your skin is literally layers and layers of fake tan? She’s literally admitted she uses tan every single day? What planet is she fucking on.

• Wow
  • Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I think this might be the smoking gun that’s ends Eden and Yaz and rightfully so! If that was my daughter I’d be shouting from the roof tops to get them pair cancelled 😡 the stupidity and blind loyalty to Eden from Yaz is shocking in this case. How did they ever think this would fly? And when I say they I 100% believe Eden was the puppet master behind this humongous cock up. That poor poor girl and her family 😥 well done Yaz 👏 in one foul swoop u have probably made that girl revisit her trauma and ended your career. I for one will contact every brand to make them aware of what u have done cos when it comes to SA u never ever behave in such a manner! I’m literally disgusted!

Reactions: 34

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Content must be extremely dry so she’s clout chasing again..

“I don’t care what anyone says about my sister” but Yasmin cares what Eden says about her lol. The hypercriticism. Let’s not forget when someone asked her favourite things about her sisters and Yasmin threw a fit because Eden wasn’t blowing her trumpet and “was making her sound like a monster.”
Hey all, I had to dip out of here after all the S talk & the baiting from Eden. Just scrolled on to tiktok and this video from Yaz greeted me and sent me back here and I just want to share my thoughts on it:

Yaz you’re a cunt.

If anyone is genuinely struggling the Samaritans are always available on 116 123 ❤ (They really do save lives.)

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Pilates work out and saying she ‘believes’ her bare feet should touch the ‘earth’ wherever possible?! Who is SHE?! Why is she trying to be someone or something she’s clearly not?!
What concrete and astro turf eeedy? SO spiritual queen xoxox

• Haha