Eden Harvz #32 Eden Harvz (Yaz Hadfield’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the messages from telling her they dislike her etc?

It just gets worse and worse 🤦🏻‍♀️
Are the bleeping hate you messages from Don Carla?

And thanks everyone I feel better about being called ancient now. I can’t wait to discuss tattle with you all in the nursing home over an early bird special.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Before the smoothing filters hit…. Why can’t she just post showing her normal natural skin?!
73F5F82F-CAFF-4D86-9EB4-3B409453019B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah I took those “duck off I hate you” messages as being from Don Carlaone. Lovely family

Reactions: 8
I mean my mum has said much worse when she was alive however she had an excuse she had psychosis so spent most of my childhood thinking I was satans child 😈. That looks like Eden has sent them to herself, cause surely no 50+ year old woman would write that. They look like they’ve been written by a teenager 😂

Are the bleeping hate you messages from Don Carla?

And thanks everyone I feel better about being called ancient now. I can’t wait to discuss tattle with you all in the nursing home over an early bird special.
You bring the knitting I’ll bring the crochet. We will be ladies that lunch eating cucumber sandwiches and soup.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
D60D8750-277A-4718-B1CF-BB7211F0015F.png

Let’s not forget that phase of queer baiting she did with Sophia when Sophia was usually absolute mortal.

This goes to show how desperate she’s been for abit of cash, she would even take it off someone when their head isn’t in the right mindset, yet she calls herself a mental health advocate …
Which she recently denied however in one of her older videos she says she’s a mental
Health advocate abd has had training 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1449852
Let’s not forget that phase of queer baiting she did with Sophia when Sophia was usually absolute mortal.

Which she recently denied however in one of her older videos she says she’s a mental
Health advocate abd has had training 😂
The girl can’t keep up with her own lies, even on the sky news interview she called herself a mental health advocate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what excuse the harvz will use for this one… driving illegally, spiking an ex, humiliating teenage vulnerable kids, using mental illness to get better seats at a concert, being racist, being ableist… there’s so much. Sooooo much. Yet all her followers think the sun shines out of her arse. She could be a serial killer and they would still be totally oblivious.

Reactions: 26
I wonder what excuse the harvz will use for this one… driving illegally, spiking an ex, humiliating teenage vulnerable kids, using mental illness to get better seats at a concert, being racist, being ableist… there’s so much. Sooooo much. Yet all her followers think the sun shines out of her arse. She could be a serial killer and they would still be totally oblivious.
Definitely something along the lines of "some pathetic little cunts have decided to scroll all the way back through my tiktok to find controversial videos, I was only a teenager I didn't know now better, I've grown up and matured, I'm not that person anymore. Let me get on with my life"

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Definitely something along the lines of "some pathetic little cunts have decided to scroll all the way back through my tiktok to find controversial videos, I was only a teenager I didn't know now better, I've grown up and matured, I'm not that person anymore. Let me get on with my life"
followed by an emotional breakdown on Day 2 then on Day 3 an aggressive tiktok stating “You choose for me to offend you. You want me. You need me. I am your god. Pray to me. Or I will sacrifice you with one of Lloyds knives.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shes so fake she says woman should love themselves without filtler. But look how much fillter she's got on every single day!.. if my child says she looks up to Eden I would not be bleeping happy! She's absolutely disgusting she's vile. The whole family are weird as duck..she cried wolf over anything.. shes like a school kid that cries when she doesn't get picked first. It's pathetic. I'm shocked she isn't om only fans to be honest

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220727-104614_TikTok.jpg

I scrolled as far as I could bear (endless crying videos which amused me along the way) but why did she ever think this was a look. unsure now if the tit look lips or the patchy black lips are worse

• Haha
View attachment 1449950
I scrolled as far as I could bear (endless crying videos which amused me along the way) but why did she ever think this was a look. unsure now if the tit look lips or the patchy black lips are worse
I absolutely adore disney don't get me wrong, I have a few disney tattoos but duck me that wall was cringe worthy asf. It looks like a toddler has gone mad with their sticker album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.