Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just putting it out there that we'll get some kind of soppy montage of this wedding and everyone (mainly Yaz) saying they can't wait for her wedding and how amazing it'll be and that she's waited alllll her life to find someone amazing as the one and only Shortyyyyy
Absolutely. She’s already found a way to make it about her so they’ll be taking pictures of each other and filming each other all day for ‘romantic’ content

Reactions: 8
She's livid about whoever sent that email to redbull 🤣🤣 saying it's a dick move from Redbull saying they don't work with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She blocked me cos i commented 'you've been together 5 months' .....literally a straight up fact 😂
The Harvey’s do not like facts. Yaz blocked me when she said her husband was double her age and I asked if he was 60 then 😅.

Just wanted to add this comments as well. I don’t think eloquent is a word I would use to describe big gob green giant but there you go.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Red bull messaged her management and told them to remind Eden she is not sponsored by red bull 🤣 it’s really annoyed her. Well done whoever emailed them about her lies. Apparently they have gifted her twice in the last 3 months though.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Whoever messaged red bull and her management about Eden saying she was sponsored by them. It worked 😂😂😂 I’ve got it on recording

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone contacted fenty yet lol
Yes I’ve contacted them haha and chased up my email with Red Bull.

If anyone caught her bitching about RB can they post it? I missed that. Joined the live now but it’s an absolute snore fest right now:

Reactions: 13
Whoever messaged red bull and her management about Eden saying she was sponsored by them. It worked 😂😂😂 I’ve got it on recording
Omg post it! I wish I never turned the live off now😂

She’s gunna piss Lloyd right off today, it will be constant “omg I deffo wanna do that for our wedding, ooh babe we should look at how much this would cost for our big day” and he’ll actually realise that being engaged means getting married😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I’ve contacted them haha and chased up my email with Red Bull.

If anyone caught her bitching about RB can they post it? I missed that. Joined the live now but it’s an absolute snore fest right now:
She reckons she should be sponsored by Red Bull. I think it’s safe to say that bridge has now been burned babe, guess it was burned after she accepted the Lucozade deal, which she never drinks

Reactions: 9
I missed it can you share please 🙏🏻

this is hilarious, you cannot lie about a brand deal to 3 million people and then get pissed off when they confirm you don’t, this is actually cray!!

Reactions: 4
Redbull recording!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Redbull recording!
thank you!!!

and lol, she’s saying they literally believed the troll and it’s a lie but tattle has a receipt somewhere on here, where someone posted a screenshot of her saying she has a deal with Redbull, so she is the liar! It’s in black and white and she wrote it, she did say she was gifted too, but she also said she has a deal (which is different to 3 gifts from them). It isn’t a troll, when they are being honest, you are the troll Eden!

The entitled attitude from her is astounding, ‘I endorse redbull for free and they are being nasty to me’ red bull isn’t a person like Carla’s mate Mr Tik Tok.

she hasn’t endorsed redbull, she has said she is addicted to it, drinks copious amounts and has the shakes a result, why would redbull be associated with that it’s damaging to the brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is it not professional of them to say the truth that she’s not involved with red bull in any way?? Also she did comment saying she has a sponsorship with them on that video she made with Charlotte and Dan! She is full of lies constantly and trying to make herself seem like she’s hard done by. Red bull make a massive profit every day and that’s not because of her and if she didn’t show any of their drinks in her videos from now on, I doubt there’d be a massive dent in their earnings. She needs to be more professional and I think her management need to tell her to pack it in acting like a spoilt child but they’re just as bad

Reactions: 12
Let me just pop this back on here Eden ya contradicting lying bleep.
hah! I literally just found this but you beat me to it, thank you for re sharing it, it’s important for people to see the facts, we aren’t trolls we just call out (red)bullshit when we see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.