Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough my daughter just text me from her room and said something along those lines of "how come good things happen to bad people. It's like the bullies always win" I just said her time will come. That this isn't real and soon enough people will see her for what she is.

Reactions: 15
the incredible ick of Lloyd struggling to get the ring from the side pocket of his lil cargo pants

Reactions: 19
I was in 3 year relationship at 16 not once did we get in engaged All for the tiktok babes . 6 months to a year is when things go down hill spending to much time together will ruine it quicker.

Reactions: 4
I thought they were just having a meal so I scrolled past then came across yaz crying at it was well confused

Reactions: 6
and most people on love island go on there to get famous and some quick money…. Sounds pretty much like a love island relationship to me

Reactions: 3
Why is she so grateful she told her before??

edit for typo

I can see her living at her mums indefinitely. Her dads not well and elderly. She says her mum has a lot of health issues. Would she really leave them? Or have they got it made living there and doing whatever the fuck they like anyways
She’s zero help whatsoever around the house. If the parents are that ill they’re better off hiring help than depending on their selfish disgusting daughter. You’ve seen the state of their house, it’s filthy.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just noticed they got engaged, in a restaurant. I thought it was a fairytale engagement according to Yasmin? I mean, “I'm not one to gossip” in the famous words of Dot Cotton but I wouldn’t call that a fairytale engagement. It’s literally the bare minimum. I know he made a effort with the Prosecco, roses etc which the restaurant did anyway and which is slightly romantic but I wouldn’t say it’s so romantic. He could’ve easily got a table, set it up on the beach with the same settings etc. That’s more fairytale. As for Lloyd and his latest TikTok, give it over mate about she didn’t know what was going to happen. She absolutely did. She’s only been saying for the past 4 months that if you was to propose tomorrow she would say yes. She said that from day one. She absolutely did know.

Reactions: 9
She’s zero help whatsoever around the house. If the parents are that ill they’re better off hiring help than depending on their selfish disgusting daughter. You’ve seen the state of their house, it’s filthy.
I wasn't insinuating she would help them, Lloyd seems to cook for them and run around after the dad. II just don't imagine her leaving them. She's got a very comfortable life having everything done for her.

You just know she will live there the longest she can. She don’t cook, clean or pay any bills. She doesn’t do anything at all. If it weren’t for Lloyd, her bedroom would still be the bedroom of a 6 year old, a shit heap and still living on takeaways everyday. You think Eden is going to move out where she has to cook, clean and pay for everything when she’s living at home rent free. Absolutely not. The girl wouldn’t know responsibilities if it smacked her in the face! She has her sisters, mother, father and boyfriend all waiting on her hand and foot and it’s embarrassing at her big age. She’s 24 and probably doesn’t even pay her own phone bill

Why is she so grateful she told her before??

edit for typo
It’s the same vibe as when someone’s pregnant and announces it then one tit always says “hardest secret to keep”. Just trying to find a way to make it about themselves which is what her and Eden are like tbf. They’re too similar in looks and personality so their friendship won’t last

I think Lloyd is the same too. Cooks up a basic pasta meal and they all act like he’s a true gentleman looking after the house. They both fester up in her pit of a room looking out for themselves only.

It’s so creepy how he’s moved in with her family, he’s in his 30’s. I would be ashamed to say if that was my situation and yet they broadcast it to the dozens.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.