Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone recap the video I cba to watch it but know that Lloyd is clearly fucked during it, and Eden looks ugly AF
I wouldn’t waste your time even watching it. That’s a whole half hour of my life I won’t be getting back. They were in that pub from 8pm until midnight but somehow only managed 30 mins of video. All they’ve shown is Eden having a ritual from Adam, talking about the pub, Lloyd messing around scaring Eden, Lloyd on the bed where he totally faked “being touched”, Adam on the same bed, then when they was on TikTok live and went in the other room and the word bank said “eat, Eden, hate” and that was Eden done apparently. She didn’t like that room, and that’s when Eden gave a ted talk to the camera explaining how she’s gotta leave etc like anybody cared. Lloyd spoke about his experience and that’s about it tbh. All the hype was for nothing. If anything was to give me the impression the whole thing was fake and paranormal didn’t exist, it would be from watching that YouTube video

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣looked on Lloyds TikTok page, scrolled down too see a video where he tried too drink with his arm around waist then her arse, an obviously he couldn’t because her bum is so huge i mean silly for them too even think since she can’t even wear normal knickers it’s that big🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FB6DF8CD-D646-4A1F-A9AF-7EADEBDCCF64.jpeg

I was on LinkedIn and a certain someone popped up under content creators. Doctor of pharmacy? Please 😂 first I’ve ever heard of her being at college ? Thought was was an “actress”?

Reactions: 6
She is stupid if she gave up doing work in a pharmacy that pays quite well for begging it on tik tok. Only jobs I've heard her mention is accessorise that she walked out of and a cab office job I think that's it

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1202813
I was on LinkedIn and a certain someone popped up under content creators. Doctor of pharmacy? Please 😂 first I’ve ever heard of her being at college ? Thought was was an “actress”?
That’s a US college as well so there is no way it’s true!! She would’ve told us about 30,000 times else

Reactions: 10
Bennet school is same school as my mum went to years ago. She must have put college instead of school go through people off???

Reactions: 2
Bennet school is same school as my mum went to years ago. She must have put college instead of school go through people off???
Ahhh 💡 that sounds more like her!
i knew she worked in the taxi office but dr of pharmaceutical 😅😂 she defo would of mentioned it 15 million times a day

Reactions: 4
Eden’s on her period again so it seems, so she has definitely stopped her contraceptive pill..

Reactions: 5
Eden’s on her period again so it seems, so she has stopped her contraceptive pill..
DON'T READ IF EATING. Potential TW ?

They seem the type to have sex while shes on without putting anything down on the bed, not changing the covers an then carrying on as normal, eating and sleeping on the same bed🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This video really gave me the creeps, I find it so cringe when guys go OTT about their partners periods, like ‘ohhh look at me I’m such a good man cos I understand woman problems’ but also makes Eden look so immature. Next he’ll be showing a video of how he inserts her tampon - that genuinely wouldn’t surprise me!!
2CCDD9A4-1280-4699-BF18-559C53EC51D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does he talk like tim westwood ffs. Also bare minimum mate, you’re 33 not 15, does she really need gifts for having a bleeping period every month. Nah. Get a grip you absolute melt.

Also pretty sure she said yesterday she lost her pill. Irresponsible POS.

Reactions: 24
Not people in the comments like “aww Eden crying at the end” do they not understand she’s taking the piss? Deluded. What he did was cute, not all men would do that but BIG mistake buying white pjs.. but having to upload it onto TikTok, for what?! Keep that tit between you both.. you ain’t getting an award for buying some fuvking fruit because your girlfriends clapped vagina is bleeding

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s done literally for clout. I can’t with the pair of them. It’s a fkin period not a worldly event.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I really wouldn’t be suprised if she’s pregnant soon with an ‘accident’.

i almost find it patronising 🤣😂
yeah like look what i can do as the worlds best boyfriend. Nah you’re doing the bare minimum for likes on tiktok. You are 33…. man child.

Reactions: 16
This video really gave me the creeps, I find it so cringe when guys go OTT about their partners periods, like ‘ohhh look at me I’m such a good man cos I understand woman problems’ but also makes Eden look so immature. Next he’ll be showing a video of how he inserts her tampon - that genuinely wouldn’t surprise me!!
View attachment 1203309
I’ve been with my partner for years, since we were about 22-23 and even at that age he wouldn’t do that, let alone if he was a 33 year old man. Cause there is no need to be OTT like this.
Guess what? We have periods every month and it’s not a big deal. But I’m sure Eden uses periods as away to get more attention.
Them both acting as if they’re 16 and it’s their first relationship is honestly nauseating to me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.