Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t he ever go see his mates? I know he’s in his 30’s and around that age people have families and such but I’m sure he has some friends he could go on nights out with? Also the fact that they’re tagging along to Lee’s birthday thing in London, would’ve loved if Dan and Chloe got invited to that hahaha. I have noticed that Yaz interacts with more tiktokers than Eden does, she goes for the flavour of the month or used to

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t he ever go see his mates? I know he’s in his 30’s and around that age people have families and such but I’m sure he has some friends he could go on nights out with? Also the fact that they’re tagging along to Lee’s birthday thing in London, would’ve loved if Dan and Chloe got invited to that hahaha. I have noticed that Yaz interacts with more tiktokers than Eden does, she goes for the flavour of the month or used to
I’m wondering if Dan and Chloe were invited but turned it down because of Eden?🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It takes a liar to have a really good memory, something which Eden is painfully shocking at. Only thing she seems to remember well is sucking d!ck and behaving like a complete woman.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about the OnlyFans. Someone mentioned that in the live the other day when it was Eden, Lloyd and Freya. They both said no and Lloyd replied “no, nobody is seeing baby”.. 🤢 and Eden said how they’re both very jealous and wouldn’t want anyone seeing their bodies etc..

Me personally, I just find it mega strange how Lloyd has gone on the scene and it’s like everywhere Eden goes, he has to go too. Edens house, out with Edens family for meals, out with Edens friends, on holidays etc.. it’s never Eden going to see Lloyds friends and family’s and it can’t be her anxiety because if so, she wouldn’t go out with her friends and family doing what she wants to do all the time. In the question and answer the other day, Lloyd answered about Eden going to his place and he said nah she ain’t been and Eden was in the background like “ah babe it’s my anxiety”. But I thought Lloyd made her safe? So why would it matter if they was at Lloyd’s house????

Reactions: 13
I don’t know about the OnlyFans. Someone mentioned that in the live the other day when it was Eden, Lloyd and Freya. They both said no and Lloyd replied “no, nobody is seeing baby”.. 🤢 and Eden said how they’re both very jealous and wouldn’t want anyone seeing their bodies etc..

Me personally, I just find it mega strange how Lloyd has gone on the scene and it’s like everywhere Eden goes, he has to go too. Edens house, out with Edens family for meals, out with Edens friends, on holidays etc.. it’s never Eden going to see Lloyds friends and family’s and it can’t be her anxiety because if so, she wouldn’t go out with her friends and family doing what she wants to do all the time. In the question and answer the other day, Lloyd answered about Eden going to his place and he said nah she ain’t been and Eden was in the background like “ah babe it’s my anxiety”. But I thought Lloyd made her safe? So why would it matter if they was at Lloyd’s house????
seems her anxiety is a convenient excuse. Like you say, if she was so anxious, how does she go out & go to these events & meet new people? There is defo something weird going on here with his family, if they don’t speak etc just say & people will shut up about it.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Lloyd looks terrifying in this photo. That’s the type of photo you get your partner to double delete and watch them to make sure they do it. Not upload it to TikTok.
showing his age in that photo 😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.