Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More effort went into that eat with me than any other one she done for the last 6 odd months
She has definitely been reading this thread! Her eat with me's were tit, and consisted of her sat there with Lloyd or one of the sisters just chatting amongst themselves. No consideration for the people watching. Not sure why she had to add the bit about Lloyd and his meaty balls though 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
You know when couples are actually unhappy and they post pictures all the time to convince themselves they are good? I feel like that’s what she does- makes compilations whenever he’s not there, because they’re most likely arguing about him being out and having a life and fun without her.

Reactions: 18
Lloyd and Eden are complete opposites. I wonder how things will be come summer time, as someone said previously.. Lloyd seems the type to go raves, holidays like Ibiza etc.. going by his Instagram videos. Eden isn’t that type at all. She would rather go France and Wales with her family. Don’t get me wrong, Lloyd will probably go where Eden goes but can we see Eden going Ibiza and to raves? No. I can’t see that. The most she does is going out for food or to a pub for food. I can’t see it happening and maybe that’s when friction will happen.

Reactions: 12
Imjoshfromengland has 3.2 m followers Eden has 2.9 still stand by she has paid for her followers

Reactions: 2
You know when couples are actually unhappy and they post pictures all the time to convince themselves they are good? I feel like that’s what she does- makes compilations whenever he’s not there, because they’re most likely arguing about him being out and having a life and fun without her.
No no they’re disgustingly in love apparently ...

Personally I think the only person she’s disgustingly in love with is herself but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wow she was not happy with this one
She’s since deleted that story 😂 SHOCK.

Nobody is not saying she isn’t worthy of being loved. Eden herself has said herself numerous of times how people have tried flirting and being her friend because of her following. It isn’t an insult if her followers are concerned if he is with her for the followers etc.. considering how they met and how quickly they’re moving in their relationship. Of course everybody who loved her will be concerned. I’m sure her mother has even mentioned it when first meeting him. Nobody would and could know of his intentions. He could be with her for the following, she doesn’t even know him that well yet. Its the constant lying and yet another lie because Lloyd did know about TikTok. He might not of known who she was, there’s lots of people I don’t know who are famous from TikTok, but he sure knew what the app was. There’s actual no need to lie about it, it’s not embarrassing? It’s one of the most popular social media networking sites. They’re both liars and that’s why they suit. She needs to pipe it down and stop being so rude to her followers.

And the whole “I don’t like people (my followers) putting love heart emojis under my man’s photo, like chill mate. Nobody wants your midget with a gap in his mouth bucket hat lover of a boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it this weekend she's going to london with Yaz, Lee, Charlotte & Connor? I wish she would find her own friends. I know it's to celebrate Lees bday but she's always poaching her sisters mates

Reactions: 3
I missed the tip thing. What happened?
Some “fan” asked “did your dad go to the tip last week? I spoke to him and booked him in” Then Lloyd got all high and mighty saying it was data protection or something? She didn’t even say the name of where she worked. I mean FFS who gives a tit if we know which tip Eden’s dad uses? Then everyone started saying “let’s call and tell her boss so she’ll get fired” The poor girl was really upset and panicking. It was awful and very mean. Fair enough, if she said “I work at (Insert kids school) your nephews school and he’s in my class” but it was a TIP! 🤦🏻‍♀️😳

Reactions: 15
Lloyd and Eden are complete opposites. I wonder how things will be come summer time, as someone said previously.. Lloyd seems the type to go raves, holidays like Ibiza etc.. going by his Instagram videos. Eden isn’t that type at all. She would rather go France and Wales with her family. Don’t get me wrong, Lloyd will probably go where Eden goes but can we see Eden going Ibiza and to raves? No. I can’t see that. The most she does is going out for food or to a pub for food. I can’t see it happening and maybe that’s when friction will happen.
She’ll absolutely become that person if it means she can go with him rather than let him go on a lads holiday without her.
I think he probably feels like at 33 he’s done all that but as soon as spring time comes he’ll want to come out of their hibernation pit and carry on with how his life was.

Reactions: 3
Wow she was not happy with this one
where was Lloyd living before he met her, Mars 🥴😂 so he was at an event interviewing people, probably told it would have tiktok “stars” 😆 at it, and yet he didn’t know who she was 🤣 i am glad that question rattled her 😊

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.