Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Linda and Mick were sitting alone on a bench with The Power Of Love playing in the background :cry: ❤Moving away from Mick and Linda. I laughed so hard when Stuart was at the police station and DI Thompson walked in 😂
Me too, didn’t he put him in the fridge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Mick and Linda close scenes were done how you see it. They've been tested regularly to allow those scenes to be done that way other wise it wouldn't work and look odd.

Reactions: 9
The Mick and Linda close scenes were done how you see it. They've been tested regularly to allow those scenes to be done that way other wise it wouldn't work and look odd.
You can tell sometimes though that they’ll still distanced, like when Max was leaving and Jack was saying goodbye he asked for a hug but Max fobbed him off. I feel like it’s normal now though, I get more weirded out when I watch things filmed before covid and people aren’t social distancing.

You can tell sometimes though that they’ll still distanced, like when Max was leaving and Jack was saying goodbye he asked for a hug but Max fobbed him off. I feel like it’s normal now though, I get more weirded out when I watch things filmed before covid and people aren’t social distancing.
yeah those scenes were still distanced normally, but for Micks scenes with Linda and Katy they formed bubbles so they could be close:

which is good, I’m not sure they could have done it justice with the usual techniques.

It’s good that they did that to make those scenes work. In Corrie, there were scenes where Leanne’s 3 year old son died and it was so odd that nobody gave her a hug, when her and the family returned from the hospital they were just stood in the street spaced out and just didn’t seem right!

Reactions: 6
I’m glad they made it so they could be physically close during those scenes! I actually think eastenders has done the best with making social distancing not look like social distancing out of all the soaps.

I dip in and out of EastEnders, but is the character who plays Stacey pregnant again? I thought she had recently just come back from maternity leave?

Reactions: 3
I dip in and out of EastEnders, but is the character who plays Stacey pregnant again? I thought she had recently just come back from maternity leave?
Yeah she got pregnant quickly after having her first one after years of trying apparently

Yeah she must be about due to finish up again. I’m guessing she’s going to head to Dubai to find Kush or something

I very much doubt that she will be leaving with Max anyway as the man has no appeal whatsoever 😃 who would want to run off with a man like that unless they were bloody desperate ☺
Hahaha you should tell that go all the women that seem to throw themselves at him! I don't get it 😂

Frustrating to watch, but very realistic!

In severe mental health conditions, commonly associated with abuse, such as C-PTSD and BPD, fear of abandonment is a major symptom. This often leads to “pushing” others away, often as a protective mechanism, to avoid getting hurt 😓

Last nights episode had me in tears! Fantastic depiction of how vital The Samaritans are ❤
It is realistic but Linda cheating because her husband is pushing her away is so messed up. Sure, it happens but surely most people would be there for their spouse?? I'd never even think about being with another man when I can tell there's something not right with my husband 🤷🏻‍♀️

They use screens, camera tricks and editing. It’s quite clever really.
While this has been true for most of the filming, I read that some of the cast had formed a bubble to be able to film these scenes.

ETA: just seen that other posters have said the same so nevermind me 😂

Yeah she must be about due to finish up again. I’m guessing she’s going to head to Dubai to find Kush or something
I did think this was going to be the case but I think I read that Kush is supposed to be in it "well into 2021" and I'm sure Lacey is close to going on Maternity leave at this point? So who knows, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I missed Tuesdays ep what happened with Patrick?
Lucas went to the house to find Denise as he thought it was her who got him beaten up, had a row with Patrick who then had a stroke

Oh and Denise found out about Patrick letting Phil see Raymond

Gutted Patrick had another stroke.

So Chelsea is using Lucas 🙄
How has Jean not noticed her pills have gone missing? I know she's worrying about her cancer but she'd definitely notice her pills not being there!
I knew Ruby was going to say she was pregnant, I can't wait for them to break up, can't stand her 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ruby is such a waste of space as a character. Offers nothing, is totally wooden.

Feel like she was only brought back because the producers didn't want to leave the club set unused.

Reactions: 6
Sonia being all stress about the pandemic and then 5 mins later flying off to India 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t mind ruby 👀

What’s going on with Chelsea is she tricking Lucas and is she going to get him killed?

I thought it was going to lead to her getting suspicious about Tina then next minute she's away to India :D
I thought EE were doing the moral thing of showing how hard it is for NHS staff dealing with the pandemic...but no....she’s going on holiday!

I’m not saying a stressed NHS nurse doesn’t deserve a holiday but it’s hardly reality!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.