Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long it’ll be until Tina’s body turns up. Can’t believe she’s dead. I knew it was coming but I think because of restrictions and the way it had to be filmed it was still quite shocking as in the scene before it looked like she might manage to escape but clearly didn’t. I wonder if they’re leading up to Mick ending his life then finding out Tina is dead, the only person who he could talk to, might tip him over the edge. Also, are they ever going to elaborate on what happened with the not dead copper or whether bobby got help for his mental health? Tbh, I just skim through episodes now and just watch the bits that seem interesting but I don’t think anything to do with these story lines has been mentioned. Also, if the voicemail about Ian locking Denny in the room when the boat was sinking is given to police could he get done for manslaughter? Obviously if Sharon’s planning on killing him it’s best not to do this as it gives motive, but can you imagine Ian going to prison. He’d kinda be just as bad as bobby. At least he’s a grown man who should understand the consequences his actions might have, bobby was a child with serious problems (not that, that condones killing).
I reckon Tina will just disappear and that will be that (rather like Fatboy). I bet the body isn't found for a very long time. At this point I don't care if Mick does top himself - the Carters don't work away from the pub.

Although I'm enjoying Sharon poisoning Ian its ridiculous that she didn't go to the police about Denny's voicemail.

They never tie up any loose ends these days although I seem to remember Bobby telling Kathy he didn't want therapy. The copper in the freezer who then disappeared hasn't been explained at all. I also don't understand how the Mitchells got away with the car heist when Kush was caught.

And how on earth has Lucas been discharged from prison? He wasn't in for very long. Denise needs a restraining order.🙄

So is Sharon poisoning Ian?
Yes, she found out that Ian locked Denny up on the boat and has been plotting with Phil ever since. I don't know what she's using though.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched for about 4 years and decided to get back on the bandwagon. Might have to use nightfeeds with my baby to catch up on here because I do not have a clue what’s going on or who half the cast are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope they don’t drag the whole Gray killing Tina situation out. Surely after a week or so of hearing nothing mick and Shirley will start getting sus. This has to be his undoing surely.

Reactions: 11
I hope they don’t drag the whole Gray killing Tina situation out. Surely after a week or so of hearing nothing mick and Shirley will start getting sus. This has to be his undoing surely.
Maybe but Ronnie got away with killing Fatboy so I suppose it depends on how long the actor wants to stay in the show.
Mick's preoccupied with his own problems but Shirley might start to wonder if she doesn't hear anything after a while. Gray seems to be good at fobbing people off so it could be a long time!

I haven’t watched for about 4 years and decided to get back on the bandwagon. Might have to use nightfeeds with my baby to catch up on here because I do not have a clue what’s going on or who half the cast are 😂
I can help if you want to know anything

Reactions: 6
I had a dream last night that I left my fella for Kheerat 🔥🌝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tonight’s episode was a toughie - I hadn’t been into the Mick/Linda storyline but tonight was excellent. I hate and love it when EastEnders makes me snuffle into a cushion! I’m so glad he’s finally realised when Katie’s been doing - I had read that Samaritans had been working with them to get the tone of tonight’s episode and right and I think they smashed it.

Bit of a different vibe to the usual NYE in Albert Square though!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched Eastenders. I didn't expect to spend New Years Crying. He was just a little boy :cry: Tonights episode was very well done. Also highlights the fantastic work the samaritans do. I guess they are very busy this time of year. A very powerful episode..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Last nights episode was quite good. Glad mick finally had his revelation/admitted to himself what Katy did to him.

Reactions: 8
Also enjoying it at the minute, last night was great!

I hope the Grey story doesn’t get dragged out for too long, him killing anyone else would just get ridiculous too

Reactions: 7
I'm not generally a fan of Danny Dyer's acting (although I do think he has charisma on screen)) but he was great last night. It's just irritating that he has driven Linda away with his recent actions.
I very much doubt that she will be leaving with Max anyway as the man has no appeal whatsoever 😃 who would want to run off with a man like that unless they were bloody desperate ☺

Also enjoying it at the minute, last night was great!

I hope the Grey story doesn’t get dragged out for too long, him killing anyone else would just get ridiculous too
I wouldn't mind betting that he might try and kill Shirley if she asks too many questions.

Reactions: 10
It's just irritating that he has driven Linda away with his recent actions.
Frustrating to watch, but very realistic!

In severe mental health conditions, commonly associated with abuse, such as C-PTSD and BPD, fear of abandonment is a major symptom. This often leads to “pushing” others away, often as a protective mechanism, to avoid getting hurt 😓

Last nights episode had me in tears! Fantastic depiction of how vital The Samaritans are ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe but Ronnie got away with killing Fatboy so I suppose it depends on how long the actor wants to stay in the show.
Mick's preoccupied with his own problems but Shirley might start to wonder if she doesn't hear anything after a while. Gray seems to be good at fobbing people off so it could be a long time!

I can help if you want to know anything
I'm still hoping Fatboy just rocks up in the square some day 😅

I just watched Eastenders. I didn't expect to spend New Years Crying. He was just a little boy :cry: Tonights episode was very well done. Also highlights the fantastic work the samaritans do. I guess they are very busy this time of year. A very powerful episode..
It was so well done, hadn't been enjoying how the story was playing out before this but it had all obviously just been building up to last night and today and was so worth it. Danny and Kellie were exceptional although a few times I wanted to give Linda a slap to make her shut up and let Mick speak! What a powerful way to bring something so unspoken to light. 👏👏 Eastenders

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watching tonight’s about half way through and omg Katy is being insufferable. What a witch.

Anyone else wondering how they filmed that? Like have they formed a bubble? Been tested etc? Kinda hate that that’s what I was thinking while watching.

Reactions: 6
When Linda and Mick were sitting alone on a bench with The Power Of Love playing in the background :cry: ❤Moving away from Mick and Linda. I laughed so hard when Stuart was at the police station and DI Thompson walked in 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.