Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what was all that about. On Friday we weren’t sure whether Ian was going to pull through. Suddenly he’s getting out of a taxi looking right as rain apart from a small plaster on the back of his head.

Must have made a miraculous recovery over the weekend, nurses at Walford general have done a sterling job😅
They probably have a cure for Covid in there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Stuart has killed the dodgy copper and Rainie is taking crack again 😆 I can't wait to see how they get rid of the coppers body. I guess that they could cut him into pieces and slip bits into different coffins.

Was it Ben who attacked Ian? I'm not convinced it was him.

I'm looking forward to Lucas returning. Things are shaping up well for another OTT Christmas 😄

Absolutely loved Stuart & Rainie tonight. This is the comedy we need 🤣
I love them too

Reactions: 12
“I’m so proud of you for being honest about the dead guy in our fridge” I just can’t😂😂 💀

Kim was on form tonight too.

Reckon they’re setting up for Gray to kill Tina.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How long was Lucas in prison for after murdering two people and kidnapping and imprisoning Denise? Doesn’t seem that long???

Reactions: 5
So Stuart has killed the dodgy copper and Rainie is taking crack again 😆 I can't wait to see how they get rid of the coppers body. I guess that they could cut him into pieces and slip bits into different coffins.

I'm looking forward to Lucas returning. Things are shaping up well for another OTT Christmas 😄

I love them too
Cremate him like they do in Ozark? They have the means!

I love them too
I dont think it was Ben I think Ben saw him and then left him.

Reactions: 7
How is it that Stuart and Rainie have the only healthy relationship in Walford history where they actually communicate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like a missed an episode? Was DI Thompson reported missing? Was his death shown before tonight? Ian's immaculate recovery was very quick. It's like I've missed a few episodes:confused:
:ROFLMAO:
Tonight's episode was brilliant 🙌

I feel like a missed an episode? Was DI Thompson reported missing? Was his death shown before tonight? Ian's immaculate recovery was very quick. It's like I've missed a few episodes:confused:
:ROFLMAO:
Tonight's episode was brilliant 🙌
Tonight’s episode?

Reactions: 3

I get they want to highlight a terrible situation many go through but we've had enough doom and gloom this year. Will we see Frankie return or is she gone now?

I think it’s the first Christmas since 1985 where I haven’t looked forward to Xmas Day ‘Stenders. I’m really glad Kim is back and Stuart and Rainie were great comedy value but I’m not sure it can get over this hump. The viewing figures will be very interesting.

Bloody love it that Kim is back. The actress played a brilliant character in Beautiful People with Olivia Colman if you haven’t already seen it.

I get they want to highlight a terrible situation many go through but we've had enough doom and gloom this year. Will we see Frankie return or is she gone now?
The problem is that I'm really struggling to feel sorry for Mick. All he's done recently is abuse members of his family and mope about looking like he's got constipation. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.