Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell if it’s terrible acting or if she’s acting weird on purpose because she’s guilty.

Ian asking her to marry him was just🤦🏻‍♀️
i don’t understand why he asked her to marry him, why not just change his will instead?

Reactions: 9
I feel like the coppers in Walford are so tit, and so bent that it is only a matter of time before AC-12 swoop in, Ted Hastings, Steve Arnott and Kate Fleming turn up and also miraculously solve every murder in EastEnders history.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like the coppers in Walford are so tit, and so bent that it is only a matter of time before AC-12 swoop in, Ted Hastings, Steve Arnott and Kate Fleming turn up and also miraculously solve every murder in EastEnders history.
They've never had a copper with half a brain in Walford, that's why Albert Square is full of murderers, blackmailers and criminals 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They've never had a copper with half a brain in Walford, that's why Albert Square is full of murderers, blackmailers and criminals 😁
They see Richie Scott turn up as solicitor and they just give up and let them walk free. Nobody beats Richie Scott.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i don’t understand why he asked her to marry him, why not just change his will instead?
Ian likes getting married for some reason.
He's already been married 5 times: Cindy Williams, Mel Healy, Laura Dunn, and twice to Jane Collins. He also was engaged to Mandy Salter and Denise Fox.

Unbelievable that he's such a babe magnet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ian likes getting married for some reason.
He's already been married 5 times: Cindy Williams, Mel Healy, Laura Dunn, and twice to Jane Collins. He also was engaged to Mandy Salter and Denise Fox.

Unbelievable that he's such a babe magnet 😁
I've been watching on and off recently but do we know where Jane is these days? Is Bobby supposed to be still in contact with her or is she never mentioned?

Reactions: 5
I've been watching on and off recently but do we know where Jane is these days? Is Bobby supposed to be still in contact with her or is she never mentioned?
She was scared off by Max and then didn't return. It was a really weird exit which didn't make any sense. I think she was terrified of Bobby (well he did try to kill her) Jane is never mentioned now.

Mind you who can blame her really........
what sensible woman would want to be married to Ian and have an unstable son who might club her with the hand sanitizer at any moment? 😃

• Haha
She was scared off by Max and then didn't return. It was a really weird exit which didn't make any sense. I think she was terrified of Bobby (well he did try to kill her) Jane is never mentioned now.

Mind you who can blame her really........
what sensible woman would want to be married to Ian and have an unstable son who might club her with the hand sanitizer at any moment? 😃
I always joke to my other half ‘but where’s Jane’ as I agree it was a strange exit, I’m sure we saw her a couple of times hiding at a premier inn but then everybody seemed to just forget about her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched tonight’s episode. I’m guessing that Bobbys ‘confession’ at the end isn’t actually him admitting to whacking Ian but blaming himself because he thinks he caused it by not doing his routine things (sorry I’ve forgot he actually name for it).

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched tonight’s episode. I’m guessing that Bobbys ‘confession’ at the end isn’t actually him admitting to whacking Ian but blaming himself because he thinks he caused it by not doing his routine things (sorry I’ve forgot he actually name for it).
Definitely think this is the case otherwise it would be just too predictable. Sharon kissing Ian made me cringe like I haven't cringed before, she better earn big out of this 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So gold digging Shazza has married Ian to make herself the owner of the Vic 😁 even though he's broke and could end up bankrupt, and the ink hasn't dried on her divorce from Phil, yeah it all makes perfect sense 😃

At least Bobby might get a psych assessment now and Peter might get a personality 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I immediately thought Sharon but she'll maybe never be caught? Or is she secretly leaving too?

My husband thinks Murder on the Orient Express style which honestly could be a possibility 😂

Can't wait until Sharon finds out Ian has no money for her gold digging hands 😂

Because this way he gets what he wants. He's madly in love with Sharon so guilting her into marrying him is perfect for him.

Also I loved the episode ending with Ian on the ground. Showing the different suspects, it was weird for EE but I loved it!

Can't believe Linda. I definitely expect it of Max but Jesus, Linda. I know that we all expected it because of all the flirting and kissing etc but still... I'm so disappointed. Can people on EE just not be in a relationship and not cheat? Especially with bloody Max Branning.

Reactions: 6
Did I miss an episode of EE? I'm sure when I watched on Friday Ian was at death's door in hospital with a bleed on his brain. Suddenly he's up and about and back on the Square. A miraculous recovery!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I miss an episode of EE? I'm sure when I watched on Friday Ian was at death's door in hospital with a bleed on his brain. Suddenly he's up and about and back on the Square. A miraculous recovery!
I was just about to say the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah what was all that about. On Friday we weren’t sure whether Ian was going to pull through. Suddenly he’s getting out of a taxi looking right as rain apart from a small plaster on the back of his head.

Must have made a miraculous recovery over the weekend, nurses at Walford general have done a sterling job😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.