Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never warmed to Stacey. She is a total hypocrite and one of those characters we are seemingly supposed to adore no matter what, even when she's being a total cow.
I saw a clip on YouTube of Stacey in her early days, when she was with Bradley.

She outed Pat and Patrick as having an affair to Patrick's then wife Yolande.

The same Stacey who then went on to have an affair with her own boyfriend's father. She's always been a hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching for a long while. How did they explain Stacey’s absence during Lacey’s maternity leave?
She whacked Phil over the head with a spanner or something and nearly killed him 🤣 Ben then pretty much blackmailed Her so she went on the run. She wanted to come back but it wasn’t safe so Martin told her he’d had an affair with Sonya so that she wouldn’t. (He didn’t). That’s why she is full of hate but the poor guy didn’t do anything 🤣🤣

not sure how they’ll explain this bubba tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll be sad to see him go! I think it'll all be to do with Ian taking his money and Adams upcoming 10 weeks break. Maybe he'll just give up and see there's nothing in the square for him anymore. Maybe he'll go to Lauren?

OR Max and Stacey start banging again and they leave together? I don't think Lacey Turner is leaving but that's my wildest theory that I don't want to happen because I hate them together 😂
Well she is pregnant again (Lacey not Stacey) so it could be possible.

Well she is pregnant again (Lacey not Stacey) so it could be possible.
I'm delighted that Lacey is pregnant again but I really hope they won't write her pregnancy into the show. I just couldn't take it.

Reactions: 3
Home and Away loved to do this. Just bring back kids with a different head and 5 years older. I guess there's not much you can do with them storyline wise when they're that age. Although, I'm sure my mum would have gladly had me undergo the same wizardry during my teenage years 😂
This was one of the most bizarre recasts I've seen in H&A. Suddenly towering over Leah and looking about ten years older than Jett who is meant to be the same age?!
Edited to add he didn't disappear for a few years and come back. They just replaced him one day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
This was one of the most bizarre recasts I've seen in H&A. Suddenly towering over Leah and looking about ten years older than Jett who is meant to be the same age?!
Edited to add he didn't disappear for a few years and come back. They just replaced him one day 😂
In soapland puberty literally happens over night🤣

Hoping for more Chantelle aftermath in tonight’s episode.

• Haha
Yes soaps like to skip tweenager so they can get straight into teenage angst and drama!

I wonder if they will change Amy’s head at some point, she seems like a decent young actress. This crush on Isaac is so cringe but also somewhat accurate.

Is it just me who is disappointed at the lack of coverage we are getting on Chantelle’s death? I know it was an accident so no real reason for people in the square to be questioning anything but I was hoping to see more of the Taylor/Bakers and Gray’s reaction to how things unfolded last week. Maybe I’m just impatient but I really don’t care about the other stories right now. What we got last night was good but there just wasn’t enough of it for me😆

Reactions: 14
I agree there wasn’t enough emotion imo. Karen obviously cried but why didn’t Mitch cry, you’d expect some kind of break down after realising your daughter was dead. No coverage on her children being told or reacting either. Kheerat s scene was heartbreaking and more realistic than Karen’s . I know it’s a touchy subject but they have an opportunity to show the aftermath of dv when one sadly loses their life. Anyone suffering with it could see what damage it could cause indefinitely to their families and friends, and hopefully encourage them to get help.
I just hope there’s more to come and grey gets killed or thrown into prison. (I know it’s not real but I’ve been though it so it’s a sensitive subject)

Stacey is annoying the hell out of me at the moment. I hate ruby more but the money theft story is silly. Just get Martin and Stacey back together or send Stacey away again. Praying for a happy Christmas storyline for a change too.

• Heart
I can see now why I stopped watching the programme. I stopped before Chantelle came in the scene and before there was a new Ben. So Sharon had a baby and her son Dennis is no longer?

Stacey and Ruby are both annoying. Stacey just loves shouting and Ruby does a weird arm movement whenever she's moaning/shouting too.

I love Karen, she's great.

I can see now why I stopped watching the programme. I stopped before Chantelle came in the scene and before there was a new Ben. So Sharon had a baby and her son Dennis is no longer?
Sharon had an affair with Keanu Taylor whilst she was with Phil and ended up pregnant with his baby (I’m still convinced it will turn out to be Phil’s in the end lol). Dennis died when a party boat crashed due to Phil,Ben and Keanu fighting up on the top deck. Sharon was in labour at this point and wasn’t made aware of Dennis’ death until after she’d had the baby. Karen Taylor ended up looking after the baby for a while but Sharon took him back. Before the boat crashed, Ian locked Dennis in a room because he was acting like a bit of a twit and underage drinking. He tried to save him but was too late and has kept the secret from Sharon. Dotty tried to tell her but she’s taken no notice. Ian then bought the pub from the Carter’s using Max’s money or something and he and Sharon now live above it. She’s the manageress I think?

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sharon had an affair with Keanu Taylor whilst she was with Phil and ended up pregnant with his baby (I’m still convinced it will turn out to be Phil’s in the end lol). Dennis died when a party boat crashed due to Phil,Ben and Keanu fighting up on the top deck. Sharon was in labour at this point and wasn’t made aware of Dennis’ death until after she’d had the baby. Karen Taylor ended up looking after the baby for a while but Sharon took him back. Before the boat crashed, Ian locked Dennis in a room because he was acting like a bit of a twit and underage drinking. He tried to save him but was too late and has kept the secret from Sharon. Dotty tried to tell her but she’s taken no notice. Ian then bought the pub from the Carter’s using Max’s money or something and he and Sharon now live above it. She’s the manageress I think?

Hope that helps!
Thanks, very helpful. Is Dotty Nasty Nick’s daughter? The baby is with Sharon at the pub? I saw Ian declare his love for her.

Eastenders is still very hit and miss for me (mainly miss). I was really sad to see Chantelle die and hope Gray gets found out. I didn't like Kheerat being shoehorned into the story as it takes away from the persistent DV Chantelle suffered for years. She died because Gray is a nasty bully not because she was having an affair and having Kheerat involved muddys the issue.

The actor who plays Kheerat is good but it just didn't ring true with Chantelle suddenly wanting to be with him. I also like the actor who plays Mitch and hope that we can see a bit more from him.

I guess it's probably a good thing that the Taylor boys who usually hide in the attic have gone AWOL along with Bailey 😁

The police story trying to bring down Phil is laughable. Callum, Jack and the dodgy inspector with the weird voice appear to be the only members of the local police force 🤣 I bet anyone watching who works for the police is totally baffled along with most of the viewers.

I find Callum totally cringeworthy and unrealistic on every level. The only good thing about the storyline is that Ben has got his hearing back and we don't have to suffer those awful sound effects any more.

As for Stacey, if she had nicked a few small amounts you could believe it but £40,000 is bloody ridiculous 😁 As if Ruby wouldn't be straight down the police station over that.... oh wait there's only 3 coppers in Walford so why bother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eastenders is still very hit and miss for me (mainly miss). I was really sad to see Chantelle die and hope Gray gets found out. I didn't like Kheerat being shoehorned into the story as it takes away from the persistent DV Chantelle suffered for years. She died because Gray is a nasty bully not because she was having an affair and having Kheerat involved muddys the issue.

The actor who plays Kheerat is good but it just didn't ring true with Chantelle suddenly wanting to be with him. I also like the actor who plays Mitch and hope that we can see a bit more from him.

I guess it's probably a good thing that the Taylor boys who usually hide in the attic have gone AWOL along with Bailey 😁

The police story trying to bring down Phil is laughable. Callum, Jack and the dodgy inspector with the weird voice appear to be the only members of the local police force 🤣 I bet anyone watching who works for the police is totally baffled along with most of the viewers.

I find Callum totally cringeworthy and unrealistic on every level. The only good thing about the storyline is that Ben has got his hearing back and we don't have to suffer those awful sound effects any more.

As for Stacey, if she had nicked a few small amounts you could believe it but £40,000 is bloody ridiculous 😁 As if Ruby wouldn't be straight down the police station over that.... oh wait there's only 3 coppers in Walford so why bother 🤣
Agree with all of this. I posted previously about being annoyed they bought the Kheerat element into the DV storyline and increasingly so the more I watch it. Yes, he cared for her and was there for her and they could have had the unrequited love bit but no to her suddenly deciding she’d run away with him. The story was powerful enough on its own, unnecessary!

I’m getting very worried that we are going to have another appalling, disjointed few months a la John Sen - remember the tit with Max and Wilmott Brown etc (Or was it all just a terrible dream....)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.