Eastenders #34 I can show you an Elephant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sexual assault storyline has been so good so far, I hope it’s done properly - I have a feeling it will for once. I’m glad Levi’s not a bastard and is actually trying to help.

I quite like the new Mitchells, not sure why they made them seem so ominous in their first scene. Glad Will finally came clean, that storyline was extremely tedious. I bloody love Mo 😂 so glad she’s back!

Harvey isn’t half dense is he? So is Zack. He literally heard them talk about juicing but still wasn’t sure they’re on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t keen on the publicity stills of the new Mitchell boys. Loving them so far though, great fun, chatting up all the birds already.

Reactions: 3
I wish those new Mitchells would duck off already. What a bunch of ugly fuckers. I know looks aren't a thing in the Mitchell family (apart from Albie) but come on! And take Maya with them. Can you see Im having THE SIX withdrawal symptoms.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m so excited to find this thread, as excited as having Roland Manookian join Eastenders 😍 he was my teenage crush, I was obsessed with him in the film Goodbye Charlie Bright!
Teddies dress sense is giving 90s London lad from the estate on a night out 🤣

How amazing has Yolande been and I’m so glad they haven’t dragged the story on too long and hopefully these other women will be helping with her case!

Reactions: 9
I’m so excited to find this thread, as excited as having Roland Manookian join Eastenders 😍 he was my teenage crush, I was obsessed with him in the film Goodbye Charlie Bright!
Teddies dress sense is giving 90s London lad from the estate on a night out 🤣

How amazing has Yolande been and I’m so glad they haven’t dragged the story on too long and hopefully these other women will be helping with her case!
Welcome! Today is a Sunday so perhaps expect some phfilth 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knowing Eastenders Sharon will be marrying him by Christmas 😆
Why is this so embarrassingly true 🤣

With a reception in the Vic just as Linda who was maid of honour confesses to killing Keanu and Teddy comes out and says that Keanu was his long lost cousin and it’s all been a ploy between him and Karen to take down Sharon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm watching the 2015 eps where nasty Nick returns and am I the only one who weirdly finds him attractive? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4