Eastenders #34 I can show you an Elephant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
definitely not sure what the situation is with the jumper draped over teddy's shoulders, wardrobe are having him on
That pink jumper draped around his shoulders annoyed me in a most irrational way!!! Too much was going on, his eldest son going into the gym asking Phil for a job, then shagging Penny it was far too contrived as well as Teddy finding the key under the flower pot. I would never leave my key anywhere like that !!! The son who reads all the time seems pointless.

Reactions: 10
That pink jumper draped around his shoulders annoyed me in a most irrational way!!! Too much was going on, his eldest son going into the gym asking Phil for a job, then shagging Penny it was far too contrived as well as Teddy finding the key under the flower pot. I would never leave my key anywhere like that !!! The son who reads all the time seems pointless.
I hope he does serve a purpose and doesn’t go the same way as Karen’s youngest sons Chatham & Riley who were shunted off to live with their dad after 2 or 3 years

Reactions: 11
The actor is autistic and has dyspraxia, it’s mentioned in an article I read earlier.
May they please show some dyspraxia on the soap. I have it and it's so hard to explain what it is!

My bf said Teddy was in football factory? Don't think I've seen it.

Reactions: 8
May they please show some dyspraxia on the soap. I have it and it's so hard to explain what it is!

I was thinking how I recognised him, and that’s where it’s from. Thanks for that lol

Reactions: 2

Yeah rock n rolla too. Now I want a day watching all those films, thanks 😅

The actor is autistic and has dyspraxia, it’s mentioned in an article I read earlier.
Ooh I have dyspraxia too. I hope the character has it too and they actually portray it accurately. The amount of ignorance around it is infuriating. Bonus points if he gets asked ‘is that that thing where you can’t read properly’ 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ooh I have dyspraxia too. I hope the character has it too and they actually portray it accurately. The amount of ignorance around it is infuriating. Bonus points if he gets asked ‘is that that thing where you can’t read properly’ 😭
Yeah same because I get asked that all the time and it's like no... that's dyslexia 🙃 the only bonus point about is that I can use both my hands!

• Heart