Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Thank
Billy I understand - his dad left him at the mercy of the care system and getting abused. So it makes sense why Billy is struggling with him.

Phil seems to also hate him with a passion. I would have thought Phil would have more affinity with Stevie as he also has kids all over the place. 😂
thanks yes I can understand Billy's angst with him but Phil seems to hate him even more!!

Reactions: 1

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Did Tameka Empson need to cover her face? I'm assuming she's had some sort of accident because there's no way Kim would shield her face when there's a camera out

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Did anyone else find it odd that Harvey was 'bonding' with a random woman who likes Spurs?
He needs some male friends he can drink in the pub with. Wouldn't it be better for him to become friends with someone like Alfie?
There's bound to be something weird about her.
I’m thinking an affair but cmon surely EE isn’t that predictable 😂🙈
---
My money is on Nugget dying, something to do with the steroids.
Good call 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
---
I've just seen some fan theories about Maya
Harvey's son is in prison at the moment for being part of a racist group. Harvey gave Aaron an alibi when his mates beat up a cabbie who later died from his injuries. Speculation online is that Maya is the widow of the man who died.
I could see that happening that’s a very good shout, are they thinking maya will kill Harvey?? I seen someone here say he’s leaving?
---
When people need a heart transplant, are they not put on a list and they get put to the back of the queue. Is it as simple as ‘someone I know has just died, can I have their heart?’. Whoever the person who recently died was, wouldn’t their heart go to whoever was next on the long list rather than it goes to the person they know?
I would imagine so but this is EE do anything can happen old Nish will be first in the list to get it if he’s actually telling the truth
---
😃 Yes probably something like that. Also Bobby Beale is leaving the show so she'll likely end up with Freddie.
They need to give Gina something more interesting to do. I wish that she'd get a career rather than just hanging around in the pub.
None of them have what you would actually call a career in EE

Last edited:

Eirawen

VIP Member
Grant is about to appear again in the classic episodes. It’s about time he came back to the current ones!!
He has "gone up" in the world with his documentaries, probably going back to the Queen Vic would be a bit of a come down for him, he's done better for himself than Steve McFadden.

He has "gone up" in the world with his documentaries, probably going back to the Queen Vic would be a bit of a come down for him, he's done better for himself than Steve McFadden.
He’s been doing documentaries for a long time though and still happy to come back