Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I really do not see the point in Elaine telling Ian about George and Cindy’s kiss it’s only a kiss. It’s not like they have slept together.
It’s giving childish she’s so desperate jealous paranoid and delusional. Doing this won’t make George want her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Do Mo Harris & Stevie know each other from back in the day or is this a new friendship? Feel I’ve missed an episode somewhere

pommynoir

VIP Member
well that was predictable, getting Sharon and Phil back together - but is that someone standing there?
IMG_9319.jpeg

• Haha

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Can’t even be arsed to quote on it but friend client not much of a fucking difference. This thread is so toxic you can tell half of the people are ex school bullies ruining it for the nice ones
Can’t even say what you want to say without being jumped on it’s amazing what people say when they identity is an anonymous wouldn’t say fuck all personally

• Wow
  • Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Is the new Mitchell bloke Billy's dad? (I missed the episode when he arrived)
Harvey is such a bore
Please can we be done with the six storyline
I like the idea of Phil & Sharon together
Yes Stevie Mitchell is Billy’s dad although he’s spending more time hanging around with Big Mo than Billy

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I think when Elaine told Ian that Cindy and George kissed could have been more dramatic if there was a audience and the queen Vic was packed also it could’ve been more dramatic when Elaine seen George and Cindy behind the bar both scenes fell flat.
The thing is with Elaine and George aesthetically Elaine looks about 10+ years old and Georgia but in reality they are both in the 60s it’s just that George presents himself a lot younger and looks more in his early 50s Elaine looks more late 60s early 70s

AL10

VIP Member
Can someone give me the details about stunning Deb and why she’s in a coma? I wasn’t watching when her and Reiss were introduced