Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Have they done something with the sound mixing so the conversations are actually audible???

Reactions: 1

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Nah I'm team Elaine. A drunk kiss with a randomer is one thing but Cindy has been chasing after George since the minute she came back from the dead , knowing full well he's with someone. George shows no interest in Elaine and runs off to have little private chats with Cindy all the time and shuts Elaine out . I would have dragged her out from behind that bar by the hair and dropped kicked her to the other side of London and told George to give his keys back, if I were Elaine. And it's not the first time they had a kiss is it? Didn't they have one in the bar shortly after she came back?
They did kiss over the bar but it was Cindy who leaned in.

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
Just realised one of them is from football factory.

Hopefully says “Hold out your hand bill”

charlied0106

VIP Member
I occasionally watch river city and they’ve ran the same story line that someone needs a heart transplant, her partner thought it was as simple process and would get 1 asap, the last I seen of it they were fundraising for treatment in the states, I’m thinking EE will go down the same route (both are bbc programmes albeit ricercity is Scotland)
Tbh I hope Kim dies, she's so bloody annoying

• Haha