Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
I remember Adam Woodyatt joined a celebrity "fat club" which was shown on breakfast TV years ago. He went missing from one of their meetings one day and they found him in a cafe eating a fry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

VIP Member
I’m bored of hearing about Tommy’s ‘career’ he’s a kid ffs, he doesn’t have a career!!

• Heart

Sprezza

VIP Member
Why was Whitney dressed like a 1950s prostitute?
I'm so sick of seeing closeups of her face and that one gormless, bambi-eyed expression she has.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Did not think of that 😂 can you imagine them all back living at the slaters 😂 Phil will be demented if that's there they go😂
Once again Phil has proved that he's superhuman, he can survive anything in cockroach fashion 🤣
Assaults, crack, alcoholism, gunshot wounds, head injuries, car crashes..... it's incredible 😃
Polish_20210915_212125940.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well done Jean bringing your sexy son back for a cameo. Now if the scriptwriters could bring him back at Xmas and somehow having him cooking the Christmas dinner in just a apron and a Xmas hat it will be very much appreciated.(y)🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I know who the song was by, it just didn’t fit in with the episode. It made it look too cheesy
It was awful! Really was a bad choice, then the silly hero shot of Grey. Bah humbug I say! lol.

Linda's baby does actually have a look of Max Branning about her!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Last night’s episode was probably the best one since Phil’s house fire. However, the wedding and outing Gray should’ve been THE storyline. It deserved at least 80% airtime but it was spread too thinly because they decided to out Rocky as a conman at the same time and it watered down the bombshell of Nick not being Dotty’s blood father. Perhaps they should’ve left the Rocky storyline till the new year and focused on Gray and Chelsea with a bit of Kat/Sharon/Phil and Janine/Mick to break the wedding scenes up a bit.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Sharon’s a bit more bearable these days now that she isn’t trying to poison Ian or shag Phil. I quite like her just being there to keep Zack in check.

• Haha

S4buk

VIP Member
This is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t see it as a ‘tense exchange’ at all - classic Mail.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Either Dotty’s mum or Tiff have the letter. And Janine is so much more entertaining and better suited to Mick than screeching, whiny Linda

• Heart
Reactions: 15

orlyb1310

VIP Member
It’s boring when they kill people off! If Aaron is going to plan an attack, I want to see Harvey and Dana’s reactions, not one of them dead. I don’t want Gray to kill Whitney or Chelsea, I want to see their reactions when he’s exposed and how Chelsea handles motherhood. Unless the actors want to leave, they need to stop bringing people in for such a short amount of time imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15