Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
I just KNOW they will. It’s obvious the writers are kind of hinting at it. Especially because they do actually seem to have good chemistry, and for some reason Mick seems to be trying to forget Linda exists! Which is weird, because only a few months ago he was madly in love with her. It’s quite strange how they’re doing that and making the whole situation weird. Him not putting up the grotto that Linda always did(apparently) was another hint that he’s not really in the mood to think about Linda. So obviously Janine will see this as a weakness and try to worm her way into micks bed! I don’t really think it’s a good idea tbh. I doubt it’ll end well. Don’t know why they’re trying to do that. Just seems wrong! janine pisses me off she’s so fake + the way she keeps using her daughter and “trying to be a good mum” to manipulate people is also shitty. Bored of that storyline already
Is Linda onscreen at the moment?
I haven't watched in ages but will probably have a look at the Christmas episodes - guaranteed drama

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
This was a fabricated story.If you look at the photo she had a Charlie Bighams yellow sticker pie. That shizzle is like nearly eight quid a pop. Who with half a brain cell isn’t going to snap that up with a reduction. Just another example of under hand misogyny by the sun
I got one at The Company Store last week and thought I'd won the lottery, even though it was still £3.45 🤣🤣🤣🤣

orlyb1310

VIP Member
This has been haunting me since this new storyline started. I just can’t get over the fact she fell in love with her brother, it doesn’t matter if you’re adopted, a sibling is a sibling.
Think I was a bit young when all of this was going on - did Sharon and her brother grow up together and then fall in love?

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Technically she's not now :D

She hasn't told anyone the name or sex yet of the baby. The only post she's done since was surprisingly an ad because I didn't think Eastenders lot working on the Beeb were allowed to, unless she's not on maternity simply out of contract where she can do what she wants and when she's ready to return they will talk to her. No idea if she has done ad posts during her time on Eastenders.

Lacey whatsername has been doing ads during her Mat leave too. Not many but still a few. Maybe they’re allowed whilst on leave.

Last edited:

Paige7

VIP Member

Looks tense to me. The excuse is poor and they could have come up with something better. It's clear they are arguing probably because Charlie cannot handle her booze.
I thought she gave up drinking cos she was terrible before, maybe she’s started again

Muchbee

VIP Member
Who else lived in the flat before Sharon and Zack? There was Kush and Mo. Mick and Linda but surely it's not Micks🙄