Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ve seen a close family member go through psychosis, and the portrayal by Diane Parrish is giving me shivers. She is really knocking it out of the park.
I think Stacey is the biggest witch going for acting like Denise’s friend, while shagging her husband. She knows more than anyone what Denise is going through and why. Yet she sits there next to Jack, making a half hearted attempt to finish with him, while at the same time saying ‘This isn’t what I want’. And talks about rebuilding trust in a marriage. What, like she did with Martin after shagging Max? She is so selfish
I am really disliking Stacey and I think Diane Parrish must have researched this type of psychosis before taking the role on as she is so believable its a fine line between getting it right and being ridiculous and she has nailed it. It would be great if she got some decent acting work out of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am really disliking Stacey and I think Diane Parrish must have researched this type of psychosis before taking the role on as she is so believable its a fine line between getting it right and being ridiculous and she has nailed it. It would be great if she got some decent acting work out of this.
I agree she’s really playing the part well. Stacy is a total cow she knows how Denise is but still sleeping with Jack. Apart from the 6, it’s only amy & Jack who’s picked up in how Denise is why hasn’t Jack/Sonia nightingale or anyone else picked up on how she is

Reactions: 10
Right? I know she’s having a psychotic break but a bit of lip gloss wouldn’t hurt.
Having the cheek to look like that whilst talking to the ghost of the man she buried under the Kaff? Show some rrspect

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping FA Cup next week means we don't get episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday, but it's a double bill on Friday!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They’re actually doing the whole psychosis storyline exceptionally well so far, I’m hoping it doesn’t get rushed or taken over by something else.
Jack really doesn’t have a single redeeming quality at this point. His whole existence is jarring. Wishing Our D would lure him up to the Queen Vic roof more and more every day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I want to watch Emmerdale tonight but I'm torn by my loyalty to The Six. Goddammit.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully ghostanu gives her a tip off that Stacey and Jack are at it so she can stop confiding in Judas Stacey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hopefully ghostanu gives her a tip off that Stacey and Jack are at it so she can stop confiding in Judas Stacey
Stacey has very nobley called off their hook ups 'not because she wants to', or because she really cares about Denise but to stop him from leaving his psychotic wife for her.

Jack's current behaviour is unfathomable really. His wife has obviously lost the plot but the only thing he can suggest is that she contacts her GP. He doesn't even take some time off to look after her and get her an appointment with a psychiatrist. He just decides to leave home presumably lumbering the kids with the problem 🙄
Amy and Ricky have acted more maturely than him.

Reactions: 25
I wish Keanu would tell her to put some makeup on 😂
There was no need, he was sat in the most uncomfortable looking chair in the world the chair whilst she trowelled on the Mac Lady Danger. He probably thought ‘Dens got the make up sitch locked down now, phew’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im loving the idea of ghostanu as some kind of benevolent ghost who gives the ladies advice with their make up etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well still no lippy for Denise but she’s had her nails done, perhaps while babbling about the devil to Kim while she applied her gels.

Dean wants to get a takeaway and rent a film. Rent a film? From where? 1999?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well still no lippy for Denise but she’s had her nails done, perhaps while babbling about the devil to Kim while she applied her gels.

Dean wants to get a takeaway and rent a film. Rent a film? From where? 1999?
You can buy or rent newish films on Sky that aren’t available just to download yet

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.