Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amydior1947

I wonder if any other past rapists will turn up? Maybe the guy that raped Ben?

Still convinced Ben is involved with the six.

Reactions: 1

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I rolled my eyes so hard at this , of course she had to be there, bang on cue, didn't she 😂
In fact, there was quite alot of eye rolling in tonight's episode, I'm surprised they didnt get stuck up in my brain. Rocky is such a horrible cunt , I kind of want Nish to give him a hiding.
Cannot wait to see the back of the old hag as well , her exit can't come quick enough.
Who??

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
There was Shirley, Dean, Kevin and carly. Shirley was dean and carlys mum. Kevin then died and carly left. Dean was with stacy at some point, he then raped Linda and it came out Shirley was micks mum so Dean was his brother. He then attempted to rape roxy and Shirley tried to drown him in the bath. At Linda and micks wedding I'm sure mick tried to drown him aswell. He went on trial got found not guilty and then Shirley's partner buster (who I think turned out to be his dad) gave him money to leave.
Didn’t him and Rox nearly get married or have I made that up??

Laika1234

VIP Member
How old is Billy’s kid? Is he part of the Nugget, Demzel, Ricky Jr crew? I’m only back watching a few months but only seen him for the first time today.

AL10

VIP Member
I’m enjoying most of the storyline but they all feel disjointed and some of the camera work doesn’t work for me

Laika1234

VIP Member
Does Sonia actually have an infertility diagnosis? Or are they getting help because of her age or another reason.

Thebluebean

Can someone fill me on what happened when Dean was in it last please? I hadn't watched since 2010 and started again about 5 weeks ago!

Timz

VIP Member
Ross Kemppp was on the One Show the other day, wonder if he said anything if Grant Mitchell would ever return to EE…

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m confused. Is the returning character the same one who is going into business with Cindy? Or is it two different people?