Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
They’re going with the adoption route as Whitney said she couldn’t put herself through pregnancy again after 2 losses. Zac’s HIV is undetected/under control with the medication so they could’ve had a baby.
Ah sorry you’re right. And it’s very understandable but don’t think her getting pregnant would be a miracle. I assume it’ll be a foster kid.

Reactions: 2

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Sorry this is wayy off topic for this thread but fast forward to about 1 minute 5 seconds in…Miriam sounds like a cross between Karen & Big Mo 😂😂😂

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
When they bringing Shirley back?
I’ve seen that photo and it’s definitely him so I’m hoping her return is the same time.
I miss her.

ETA yes, I’m that sad to find latest picture of Matt from his Insta to make comparisons.
No doubt at all now that it’s him.
View attachment 2523195
No symmetry at all with that beard. Dean needs to up his game.

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
In fact my reserve amended title suggestion is that:

Eastenders #22: Clenshaw a noob like Canoe, up sh!t creek without a paddle

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Keanu is a dumbo, but we knew this already. Worst attempted escape ever lol.

But I have a theory about how Karen leaves the show. It's nuts, but bear with me. With Keanu's hare-brained kidnap excuse, I think he rings Karen and asks her to lay low / hide Albie for a day or so, a la Shannon Matthews style. The coppers find her and Albie holed up not very far e.g. her house, under a bed or the Arches and she goes off in a police car or remand never to be seen again!

Okay, it's implausible but this is Eastenders!
I thought she was getting killed off?

LouBug19

VIP Member
My bf said "let's watched clubbed on YouTube its got that guy George off eastenders in it" couldn't say yes quick enough! Looking handsome as always and we are treated to some bottom action too!