Eastenders #19 Charli XYZ is already taller than Vinny Panesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patsy Kensit’s face is just ridiculous. If I ever post on here about having work done, can someone please point me in the direction of this post?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The new storyline coming up about Jay and a love interest who looks similar to Lola I wonder is it going to be a story where he tries make her exactly like Lola or will she try to act like Lola wanting to replace her in every way. The actor who plays Jay he said recently there was a storyline idea he had and he told the writers about it so like someone else said on the previous thread could this be the storyline he’s talking about. Jay has been through a lot he deserves happiness but at the same if he was to have a happy perfect storyline falling in love and that’s it people would get bored and also in Eastenders there has to be drama that’s what makes it good.

Reactions: 10
A great doof doof 😁

I wish Phil hadn't done whatever that was (🤣 sorry) with Emma. When Kat said about not letting her down, I thought aww no. Damn it.

Reactions: 10
I wonder why they’ve gone in this direction with Kat and Phil. Remember the rumours they didn’t get on for years. I wonder if that’s happened again or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just don't like the idea of Sharon and Phil and Kat and Alfie back together. They've broken up multiple times. Just let it be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would love to be at that gathering with the Dilfs Jack and Nish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought that Ravi had edited that recording so it looked like Suki killed Ranveer 😳
If it was on Suki's laptop all along then she always had the evidence to free Kheerat 🤔

Ravi is done for 😭😭😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.