Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EE have now put the end scene up on Insta. :oops:

Philth and Emma came through that door like a couple of sumo wrestlers. 🤣

Absolutely astounded that the production let that go out like that. Perhaps Phil was too tired to do a re-shoot with all that old man lurching about, attempting sexiness and failing dismally.

In need of some Ravi in tomorrow's episode to redeem themselves. 🥰 Loved his acting today, his reaction when Chelsea told him Zack and Whit could not afford the deposit, he said nothing but his actions, head and eye movement told us everything he was thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
EE have now put the end scene up on Insta. :oops:

Philth and Emma came through that door like a couple of sumo wrestlers. 🤣

Absolutely astounded that the production let that go out like that. Perhaps Phil was too tired to do a re-shoot with all that old man lurching about, attempting sexiness and failing dismally.

In need of some Ravi in tomorrow's episode to redeem themselves. 🥰 Loved his acting today, his reaction when Chelsea told him Zack and Whit could not afford the deposit, he said nothing but his actions, head and eye movement told us everything he was thinking.
Spot on! That tawdry wrestling through the door and climbing on top of old man knees was absolute cringe! 😂
Any sx scene with Philf is cringe, that confession tape from Sharon 30 years ago about ripping each others clothes off, sorry it ain’t the same when affairs are just about pushing boundaries on EE. Well it’s clear he’s got weak knees and prefers blondes, even if it’s an in-law aunt or gran 😝 who’s next in line, Cath now she’s remarried??!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched tonight’s episode they really are bringing it just now

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Never mind what it might do to Kat, why is Phil shagging Lola’s mum when she’s only been dead 5 minutes?😭😭😭 that man will always have the audacity lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Patsy Kensit is so miscast as Lola’s mum. I think Denise Van Outen would have been better, but I think she’s already been in Eastenders hasn’t she?

Reactions: 16
That scene last night with Phil and Emma at the end, I just laughed 😁.
i can’t believe they used that take of it tbh. was that really the best version?! it was 😬

i’m still so annoyed by it in general. i love phil and kat together :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i can’t believe they used that take of it tbh. was that really the best version?! it was 😬

i’m still so annoyed by it in general. i love phil and kat together :(
Yes, me too. I was sceptical when they got together but I like them together now.

It all seemed a bit rushed - the writing of it - Kat wouldn't listen to him, and so he did that.
I agree - and it looked a bit ridiculous. I didn't want to see anymore, I hasten to add 🤣

And Phil can't blame the drink!

• Heart
Tonight’s episode!!! 😱
Eastenders is so good at the moment. Every time I think oh tonight’s will be a boring filler episode because so much has happened lately….bam theres a good duff duff moment!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How did Denise even get that old clunky laptop in its lovely marble case out of the house without Jack seeing her carrying it home? It didn't look like something you could shove up your top...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Emma could even pleasure Phil with them ]
Thank you for putting this behind a spoiler but bloody hell it needs a trigger warning 🤣🤣
---
Hands upwho guessed that Rubber lips was going to blackmail meathead? 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Next title thread suggestion

Eastenders #19 Loose Lips Sink Relation-Ships

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading the spoilers for next week, I like the idea of Denise and Suki teaming up to bring down Ravi (sorry Ravi lovers) and this has cleverly brought him back into play as a contender for the body at Christmas. Also "Jack consoles Stacey after she see's Theo"...why do I feel like Stacey is going to end up doing the Branning Triple and sleeping with Jack? I feel like Denise is going to be working with Suki to bring Ravi down, her secrets will make Jack suspicious and he'll turn to Stacey in a moment of madness. You heard it here first.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The CCTV footage is completely different! Suki’s dress was originally pink, now its purple (obvs to fit in with xmas) and i think where the scuffle took place was actually further over towards the wall

• Haha
Reading the spoilers for next week, I like the idea of Denise and Suki teaming up to bring down Ravi (sorry Ravi lovers) and this has cleverly brought him back into play as a contender for the body at Christmas. Also "Jack consoles Stacey after she see's Theo"...why do I feel like Stacey is going to end up doing the Branning Triple and sleeping with Jack? I feel like Denise is going to be working with Suki to bring Ravi down, her secrets will make Jack suspicious and he'll turn to Stacey in a moment of madness. You heard it here first.
It’s lucky Jim’s dead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The CCTV footage is completely different! Suki’s dress was originally pink, now its purple (obvs to fit in with xmas) and i think where the scuffle took place was actually further over towards the wall
You need a bloody job in CID 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.