Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon’s wardrobe is absolutely ridiculous for daytime wear 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If you could all bring one person back to Eastenders who would it be? Me and my family always have this conversation on Christmas day 🤣
DENNIS 🥲

for non-shallow reasons though, grant and courtney. they’ve made the core mitchell family just way too small. cindy jnr would also be a great addition right now. they need to start bulking up the younger cast a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m an intermittent watcher. Can someone tell me if Ravi actually likes/loves Chelsea or if he’s just messing with Denise
He has actually fallen for her, for once her thinks he may have found love.

Denise has mixed feelings with protecting Chelsea with just a bit of jealousy also that she fell for him.

When she said he was a 'pathetic excuse for a man' it wasn't like that when she was rushing to the hotel, then seeing him lying bare chested and whatever else in that bed. He wasn't 'pathetic' then Denise!!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Before the episode aired I was confused by comments about the climbing and splinters on Steve McF from wooden doll Patsy, it was so unsexy wasn’t it, I was like mum don’t look 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.