Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Lilly is such an incredible little actress. All of the Slaters (that I can think of) are great tbh

Reactions: 22

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Eastenders has been fabulous this week.
Loved George tonight and it's certainly realistic that Cindy wouldn't have forgiven Bobby.

Ian was back to his bad old self tonight taking over and giving Kathy an ultimatum. Great stuff 😄

• Wow
  • Heart

StarbucksBubble

I don’t understand why Stacey didn’t just call the police as soon as she’d locked Theo out? She wasn’t exactly rushing to help Lily. Surely she could’ve at least texted someone, she didn’t even tell Jean about him. The whole thing makes no sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

tyrell123

Peter seems to be the only character that is actually conflicted regarding Bobby. Everyone else just seems to forget what he did. Peter’s reaction to Bobby seems way more realistic. I can never get on Bobby’s side when he takes the moral high ground with Peter because he literally killed his twin

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me with EE is that they just forget about some characters and put all the focus on others. E.g there’s been so much fuss about Lexi’s first day of school but not even a mention that it’s Mia(?) first too. They could have done some great scenes between the two families as they both navigate it without their mums but Chantelle is all but forgotten these days.
there’s definitely a two tier system between the characters. tier 1 is the characters get all the storylines (whitney, ben, stacey, sharon etc) and tier 2 is the supporting cast.

like you say all this fuss about lexi and how lexi is coping with losing her mum…. but nothing about mack and mia, who lost both parents and their home. and have an ex stepmother who is living in their home and has apparently forgotten they exist.

• Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Happy Bobby and Freddie's friendship has been a blessed bit of light relief in the show, it'll be a shame to lose it. I don't want Sad Bobby back, Ben has the misery covered enough, thanks.

Jane was far more the bitch for covering it up and dumping Lucy in the woods.
Jane was actually a pretty decent person up until that storyline when they ruined her character. It made no sense at all for her to pick up Lucy's body and dump it in a wood when they only had to say that Lucy fell or it was a terrible accident.
I suspect that's why the actress will never return now. There's no coming back from that.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Are Ian and Cindy definitely sticking around?
I doubt Adam Woodyatt & Michelle Collins would agree to come back, and the producers have put all this effort in of creating an extra family for Cindy, bringing back Peter from 2 heads ago, doing flashbacks and splicing old footage with the new, coming up with a complex but semi-plausible back story to explain Cindy’s 25 year absence just for a few weeks stint

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
It annoyed me when Peter got blamed for the broken glass in the pub when it looked to me like it was Gina's fault and she just let him take the blame. Tell your dad what you did Gina :cautious:
George completely overreacted to that. What did he think Peter did, throw the glass at Gina? Gina fell back and knocked the glass over (after Peter pulled his hand away) but because his precious princess was involved, instead of getting the full story first, George just turfed Peter out

Last edited:

Dr Karen Kim

🔮 My Mystic Meg prediction 🔮
Max Branning will be next to return with little Abbie, connections there with Cindy being Granny to her.
Max loves a blonde doesn’t he? Him and Cindy have an affair.
This I would love to see!!

What an episode, I feel like it’s a good old Eastenders episode, no special stunts, just actually a gripping storyline!

I fully underestimated the storyline at first, didn’t have the faith that they would execute it well.

It’s been planned so well! Remember those people seeing Fat Boy last year… Gina being named after Cindy’s sister, Bobby and Anna’s budding relationship, Elaine buying the pub… I was ready to switch off when I heard Linda’s mum was the co owner and then when I saw the family, I was straight on here slagging them off.

I for one CANNOT wait to see the fall out tomorrow.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
there’s definitely a two tier system between the characters. tier 1 is the characters get all the storylines (whitney, ben, stacey, sharon etc) and tier 2 is the supporting cast.

like you say all this fuss about lexi and how lexi is coping with losing her mum…. but nothing about mack and mia, who lost both parents and their home. and have an ex stepmother who is living in their home and has apparently forgotten they exist.
Yes exactly poor Mia, her mum was murdered and her dad's in prison. She's had it worse.
Lexi has 3 dads plus Billy and family and Phil as her grandad.
Mia is living in a cramped flat with no parents and as you say her stepmother has got the house that should have gone to her and her brother by rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Honeystar

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t think of another soap storyline that has had such an impact on future storylines and is able to be re-introduced so many times than Lucy’s death. It was a masterstroke storyline, which is even more shocking when you consider that the actual character of Lucy wasn’t all that interesting or iconic and yet in death has arguably been made one of THE iconic characters.

I remember being in Uni and being hooked on who did it, we had bets and drinking games going on the night and not one of us had Bobby 🤣 Its one of those pop culture moments/story’s that just keeps giving 🤣

• Heart

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Phwoar, I wish Martin could slam me against the wall like that 🤤😍

Given the shock of a 13 y/o having a baby, it didn’t occur to me that Lily and Ricky would have to name her 🤣. At least they made it somewhat realistic by honouring a favourite singer rather than a deceased family member 🤣. Even I was thinking “aw, after Charlie Slater” 😂. I thought her middle name would be Jean as Lily is super close to her Nan.

The Theo storyline is far from over. His mention of Max and her other exes makes me think there’s someone else involved in the background. I doubt he would’ve got that much info from news articles etc 😳. Plus, they wouldn’t have released a trailer for just 2 days of madness

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Honestly, my folks just didn't give a shit. Alcohol drank under supervision in small amounts from about the age 10/11.

Really, I probably lived an Albert Square lifestyle really. I'd fit right in.
Our street could be like the Sq, a man set fire to himself one Christmas Day, one New Year one of our neighbours went home to find his wife carrying on with another man, who hit him over the head with an iron and she wouldn't let the paramedics in to treat him, then there was an armed robbery at the post office at the end of the street and finally, one of our neighbours was gay but married to a woman, until he came out. The 80s and 90s were dramatic 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Stacey is so frustrating. How has she not noticed that everytime something sinister has happened Theo just happens to appear straight after it’s happened,

Also she was very casual about Theo just changing the locks without asking. If Martin had have done that Stacey would have given him a right earful. Also as they are renting the house, shouldn’t they have got permission from the Panesars before changing the locks and give them a spare key as well?

Hopefully now Martin has made the suggestion to Eve that Theo could possibly be the stalker and Suki also thinks he’s a bit odd as well, Eve will get more suspicious and persuade Stacey to stop being so trusting

Wake up and smell the bunny boiler Stace
Now come on, we know full well that Stacey will refuse to believe everyone around her that Theo is a wrong un. She'll turn against everyone she's known and loved for donkey's years the second they say a thing against Theo, whom she's known for two minutes, even though all the signs are there.

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
More family tree complications.
Ben and Lola had Lexi.
Lola‘s grandad is Billy Mitchell, which means that Will and Janet are Lexi’s great uncle and aunt.
Lexi’s grandad is Phil Mitchell, which means his son Ray is her uncle.
Billy and Phil are cousins, which probably means Lexi is related to herself 😳
Ian Beale is also Lexi’s uncle, although I’m not sure he’s ever spoken to her.

• Haha

choccyhazelnut

maybe I'm easily pleased or something but I'm finding this incredible. EE is my major obsession at the moment and I've only been watching this year so got no other huge storylines to compare to but there's no way a soap should be this gripping 😂 LOVE

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Congratulations to Bobby Brazier for winning Rising Star. Lovely to see his father Jeff there as well

• Heart

anonesk223

I’m so pissed off that they made Phil have an affair. I’ve loved his character recently and it’s yet another couple they’ve had to ruin whenever there’s one disagreement 🙄