Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Not Ben finally remembering he has a connection to Ricky…he must have been reading here yesterday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Honeystar

VIP Member
One aspect I really liked which you don't often see was Martin sat outside, devastated to hear her in so much pain and then overjoyed when the baby arrived. I loved that.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at the fact that George didn't know that Cindy had already given birth to 4 kids and he thought Gina was her first child 😂
Her gynaecologist must have been a genius 😅

• Haha
Totally respect your opinion. What I do think is important from the birth scene is how well Stacey handled it considering the Theo situation happening at the same time.

I'm not the biggest fan of Jean but she was great too
Best line from Jean when Martin asked if they had called an ambulance: 'No Martin we never thought of that'. She is an absolute star the way she delivers lines.

• Haha

Ells321

Chatty Member
Phil laughing in Ian’s face and Ian getting decked by Gina lol 😂 come on Phil all we need is for you to dunk Ian’s head down the toilet.

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me with EE is that they just forget about some characters and put all the focus on others. E.g there’s been so much fuss about Lexi’s first day of school but not even a mention that it’s Mia(?) first too. They could have done some great scenes between the two families as they both navigate it without their mums but Chantelle is all but forgotten these days.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ktb

VIP Member
Jean, Stacey and Lily are a fantastic trio their dynamic working together is one if not the best family one on a soap.
I cried happy tears with them and the baby 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 27

AdsB

VIP Member
I love that she acknowledged it and I think she’s absolutely right about it being gays behind it 😂
56D3C944-E26F-44F0-BD05-7CF2F049E30A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Its like the Exec Producer Chris Clenshaw is sticking up two fingers to the previous EP’s by saying ‘you made a mistake killing off these characters so I’m going to resurrect them in what I think is the most plausible way possible’:

Cindy: full comeback by saying she was in Witness Protection
Roxy: cameo by the figment of Amy’s imagination
Fatboy: cameo in flashback scene to 2014

I agree with those who said tonight’s episode is better than last night’s

Lovely seeing Fatboy again although I felt that he struggled a little bit to get back into his ‘gangsta’ speech

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Gina is so obvious and unsubtle. Everytime she goes to score she does it in full view of everyone else, then 5 minutes later she's taken the lot and is completely off her face 🙄
Nobody does that IRL.

• Haha

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
I thought the birth scenes were beautifully done, it almost felt real as if they wernt acting. I can imagine it was real in the sense that they were all rooting for Lilia as an actor giving her all in the scene. Really nerve wracking id imagine for a girl so young

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
I enjoyed this episode more than last week's. He is so creepy and unhinged but the actor plays him so well. I cant wait for tomorrow, hopefully Martin comes rushing in with his top off all angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25