Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
The actress who plays Gina… her acting is atrocious 😂 Why does she run around all clumsy like a gangly new born horse ffs 🤣 I can’t think of a better way to describe her tbh 😅 two bumps of shit coke and she’s on the floor 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Honeystar

VIP Member
I'm certain this is going to be Whitney's exit storyline. She will spend more and more time with the baby/helping Lily as Stacey will be too busy on the bap van and will be all "I don't know what we would do without you". Stacey will be too distracted by Theo to notice Lily isn't coping but Whitney will. Eventually Lily will decide she can't do it and wants Whitney to take the baby, cue anger from Stacey who will fight the decision. Then you'll have the Brannings who will be against it and offer to take the baby until Ricky has a heart to heart with Lily and realises he has a Mum who didn't want him and he doesn't want the same for his daughter. Whitney will leave the square to give Lily and Ricky a "clean break" and the chance to be kids. Charli XYZ will be forgotten about until she inevitably turns up in Walford in 2043 looking for her parents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Tattle won’t let me post this directly from TikTok 😠
It’s basically a Real Housewives intro with the music for The 6 haha I love it!

IMG_5402.png
IMG_5403.png
IMG_5404.png
IMG_5405.png
IMG_5406.png
IMG_5407.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’ve really enjoyed this week’s episodes. There was some dodgy acting but overall it’s been a lot of fun to watch. They usually save these kinds of episodes for Christmas or anniversary weeks not Summertime which is traditionally a lot quieter storyline wise due to some viewers being on holiday

There’s been a buzz around Eastenders again and that hasn’t happened in a long while. Looking forward to the Theo stuff next week and of course there is the buildup to the Christmas flashforward still to come

Eastenders has really improved. There are still some flaws with it but I’m finding myself looking forward to the next episode again which I haven’t felt like that in years

• Heart
Reactions: 37

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Eastenders have posted a day in the life video with Lacey Turner on their IG and I’m obsessed with her shrine to Bradley in her dressing room! 🤣

485DADF6-AA37-4CE5-B809-8B1BE32184F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Our street could be like the Sq, a man set fire to himself one Christmas Day, one New Year one of our neighbours went home to find his wife carrying on with another man, who hit him over the head with an iron and she wouldn't let the paramedics in to treat him, then there was an armed robbery at the post office at the end of the street and finally, one of our neighbours was gay but married to a woman, until he came out. The 80s and 90s were dramatic 🤣
Bloody hell 🤣. The EE-worthy moments in my family would include:
- My maternal grandmother having an affair with my mum’s abusive husband, resulting in a pregnancy that was eventually terminated. My grandfather was never told about the affair nor the pregnancy!

- My brother telling his friends that he would die in front of our house, which actually happened a year or so later. It was a car crash and the guilty party was a drunk driver.

- Finding out when I was 11 that my parents never got married at all, and that dad has been married to another woman since the 80’s. So I have 6 paternal half-siblings - one who is 2 months younger than me! 🥴 Mum knew the entire time as well lmao

- My sister in law stealing at least 10k from my mum, and it was revealed in spectacular fashion by my dad not long after my youngest niece was born 🤣. It turns out my dad knew what my sister in law wanted to do and didn’t stop her

- As a child, I was told my sister had passed away in an RTC with her husband. Then when I started high school, I was told they were alive and well, living in Australia. A few years after that, I was told the truth that they lived in the same city as us this entire time! 🤣 The lies were because my sister married a guy who was part of a different religion, she converted, and mum didn’t approve 🫠.

I hope none of you are gonna charge me for this therapy session 🤣. And I expect full credit from EE if they use any of this as inspiration 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Timz

VIP Member
Just realised the old Peter hasn’t met Suki yet… will she recognise her former toyboy? 👱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
That baby was at least 8 weeks old 😂 but to be fair my 8 weeker is 11 lbs, not unheard of I guess
Yeah it did and it can't be that hard to find new parents on a maternity ward somewhere that wants their day old kid to be on TV.

Charli XYZ is already taller than Vinnie Panesar

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Honeystar

VIP Member
What a year Bobby is having! I’ll admit I was so sceptical about his casting but he’s creating such a likeable, old school soap style character in Freddie.

I get so confused with his name though because his brother is called Freddie, making them Bobby and Freddie and then of course on the show you have the double act Bobby and Freddie- I never know which way round it is 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

gigilouxx

VIP Member
WHY did Callum shout lexi in like “there’s an ambulance outside come and look 😭😭 she’s in year 7 she’s not 3

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AdApathy

VIP Member
Gina is so obvious and unsubtle. Everytime she goes to score she does it in full view of everyone else, then 5 minutes later she's taken the lot and is completely off her face 🙄
Nobody does that IRL.
Like me and a share bag of chocolate buttons tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Honeystar

VIP Member
I definitely feel like Fatboys cameo was a tribute to the fans as everyone has always been rooting for him to return, myself included. He was totally done over by the production team at the time as his ending was awful so I’m glad they chose to bring him back out of everyone for this

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Stacey is so frustrating. How has she not noticed that everytime something sinister has happened Theo just happens to appear straight after it’s happened,

Also she was very casual about Theo just changing the locks without asking. If Martin had have done that Stacey would have given him a right earful. Also as they are renting the house, shouldn’t they have got permission from the Panesars before changing the locks and give them a spare key as well?

Hopefully now Martin has made the suggestion to Eve that Theo could possibly be the stalker and Suki also thinks he’s a bit odd as well, Eve will get more suspicious and persuade Stacey to stop being so trusting

Wake up and smell the bunny boiler Stace

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Ktb

VIP Member
Well done to Bobby Brazier on his award.
His dad looked so so proud.
He really does seem like such a lovely kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29