Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t take credit for the title, it was someone else who posted the meme originally.

Are we all ready for Cindy V Kath
Iā€™m looking forward to it and Ian being back, sure heā€™s one of the marmite characters who you shout ā€œnobheadā€ at when heā€™s onscreen but itā€™s nice to see Adam back where he belongs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m looking forward to it and Ian being back, sure heā€™s one of the marmite characters who you shout ā€œnobheadā€ at when heā€™s onscreen but itā€™s nice to see Adam back where he belongs.
me every time i see ben šŸ„¹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stacey is so frustrating. How has she not noticed that everytime something sinister has happened Theo just happens to appear straight after itā€™s happened,

Also she was very casual about Theo just changing the locks without asking. If Martin had have done that Stacey would have given him a right earful. Also as they are renting the house, shouldnā€™t they have got permission from the Panesars before changing the locks and give them a spare key as well?

Hopefully now Martin has made the suggestion to Eve that Theo could possibly be the stalker and Suki also thinks heā€™s a bit odd as well, Eve will get more suspicious and persuade Stacey to stop being so trusting

Wake up and smell the bunny boiler Stace

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Stacey is so frustrating. How has she not noticed that everytime something sinister has happened Theo just happens to appear straight after itā€™s happened,

Also she was very casual about Theo just changing the locks without asking. If Martin had have done that Stacey would have given him a right earful. Also as they are renting the house, shouldnā€™t they have got permission from the Panesars before changing the locks and give them a spare key as well?

Hopefully now Martin has made the suggestion to Eve that Theo could possibly be the stalker and Suki also thinks heā€™s a bit odd as well, Eve will get more suspicious and persuade Stacey to stop being so trusting

Wake up and smell the bunny boiler Stace
Now come on, we know full well that Stacey will refuse to believe everyone around her that Theo is a wrong un. She'll turn against everyone she's known and loved for donkey's years the second they say a thing against Theo, whom she's known for two minutes, even though all the signs are there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now come on, we know full well that Stacey will refuse to believe everyone around her that Theo is a wrong un. She'll turn against everyone she's known and loved for donkey's years the second they say a thing against Theo, whom she's known for two minutes, even though all the signs are there.
It wouldnā€™t be EastEnders without a reaction like that šŸ¤£
Another textbook EE reaction will come from Gina when Cindy returns next week. Sheā€™ll verbally attack anyone in sight, go off the rails, snort substances and have one night stands with whoever sets eyes on her. Oh yeah, sheā€™ll also be devastated when she realises she canā€™t do some bedroom gymnastics with Peter šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It annoyed me when Peter got blamed for the broken glass in the pub when it looked to me like it was Gina's fault and she just let him take the blame. Tell your dad what you did Gina :cautious:

It annoyed me when Peter got blamed for the broken glass in the pub when it looked to me like it was Gina's fault and she just let him take the blame. Tell your dad what you did Gina :cautious:
Itā€™s the ā€˜my mummy left me šŸ„ŗā€™ victim complex

Reactions: 12
George completely overreacted to that. What did he think Peter did, throw the glass at Gina? Gina fell back and knocked the glass over (after Peter pulled his hand away) but because his precious princess was involved, instead of getting the full story first, George just turfed Peter out

Last edited:
I
George completely overreacted to that. What did he think Peter did, throw the glass at Gina? Gina fell back and knocked the glass over (after Peter pulled his hand away) but because his precious princess was involved, instead of getting the full story first, George just turfed Peter out
didnt quite get why George was so ridiculously angry. It was a mishap.

Are the episodes going on Iplayer in the morning this week or they just airing at 7.30?

I just caught up with EE and this thread.

Iā€™m really looking forward to next weekā€™s episodes. Iā€™ve warmed to Anna, not her permanent red lipstick though! Her and Freddie will probably get together at some point, I think theyā€™ll make a great couple. Gina is going to go on a total rampage with her over expressive eyebrow acting, Iā€™m looking forward to that, not!

Bobby on his own I like, but when Peter is thrown into the mix, I just think ā€œbit rich coming from you, you sister murdererā€ every time he gets all morally outraged. I think Peter still resents him and is just using him. Does anyone else think that Peter seems uncomfortable around Bobby? I wonder how Cindy will react when she sees him, sorry but I want to see her b*tch slap him šŸ˜‚.

Itā€™s one thing for Stacey to be oblivious to Theo, her desperation for tutoring is probably clouding her judgement but Eve should know better especially now Martin has brought it up and Suki has shared her concerns.

Alfie and Phil are the comedic duo I never knew I needed. I hope we get more scenes of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Peter seems to be the only character that is actually conflicted regarding Bobby. Everyone else just seems to forget what he did. Peterā€™s reaction to Bobby seems way more realistic. I can never get on Bobbyā€™s side when he takes the moral high ground with Peter because he literally killed his twin

• Heart
Are the episodes going on Iplayer in the morning this week or they just airing at 7.30?
I hope they are uploaded in the morning. Someone on Instagram said they were and radio times have.

Reactions: 1
I hope they are uploaded in the morning. Someone on Instagram said they were and radio times have.
Brill, thanks itā€™s only tomorrows I want to see early to see Kathy launch a toasted teacake at her head šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume Ian would have told Cindy about Kathy dying and coming back.
Iā€™m expecting a ā€œI thought you were deadā€
ā€œThatā€™s rich, youā€™re supposed to be dead tooā€
type scene lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.