Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Am I being thick but if you move countries you would change mobiles. So how does George have Cindy's mobile if she now resides in France?

Reactions: 1

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Lisa said keep driving or don’t stop. If someone was chasing a woman and child in a taxi the driver doesn’t know whether the person on foot is a mad man or whatever. Why would you think the driver would kick the passenger & toddler out of the cab into the hands of god knows who?
In your job you'd have to stay impartial and be aware of the circumstances. He's not dropping her off drunk at the side of the road in the dark. He'd be telling her to get out in a very crowded places in broad daylight.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Shrimpy on the piano made me laugh more than it should.
Walfords answer to Elton at Glastonbury.
Who was he? He was like a relic out of some old film set in the East End? Didn't think much of his piano playing to be honest.

lozza96

VIP Member
It was phill that went with Alfie originally when he found out about his brain tumor that's why I thought it might be mentioned

ijeanie

I'm convinced when Alfie and Phil get the results it will turn out Phil is ill and not Alfie

• Wow

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Hope looked the same, but Arthur looked like a new kid actor.
I think the kid playing Arthur has been around for a while. I’m pretty sure he was recast when Martin realised Arthur was struggling with dyslexia or something at school (I can’t remember the exact storyline, it was quite brief)