Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’m fed up of double storylines … we’ve already had the eating disorder one with honey.. now we’re gonna have the old Ian and Cindi with Bobby and Cindies daughter falling for one another .. it’s all been done before
Bobby & Cindy’s daughter aren’t related so if they do fall for each other it’s not really an issue (out of interest which previous storyline were you comparing this one to)?

Reactions: 1

Dr Karen Kim

I think it’s Theo the psychopath 😂
---
But I always look forward to watching EE in the autumn and run up to Crimbo, let’s hope the writers give us more cluuuuuessss
---
However, I note the six women again:
Kathy
Sharon
Stacey
Suki
Denise
Linda

Is Ian the connection and got beef with each of them?
Has there been Suki/Ian and Stacey/Ian drama yet?

Esme

VIP Member

I was too young but I love seeing old clips like this. I really need to find time to watch old episodes.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I feel awful for Eve I think I would have buried Caz. I never understand why perpetrators come and find the families of the victim. I can't and don't empthaise with Caz at all especially as she withheld information. Stacey is getting on my nerves.

I'm too young to remember cindy and Ian but I can't imagine them lasting when she sees George
What happened with Eve and Caz? I didn't watch and don't want to waste half an hour watching 😂