Eastenders #16 The Feeble and the Furious starring Vin Weasel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't really been following EE for that long but I find the tangled family webs very confusing everyone seems related to everyone and divorced from each other, Reiss seems to be one of the few that hasn't been married to about 3 or 4 women in the cast and has about 6 kids with them and is a half brother to most of the male cast as well.
Give him time 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So is Lisa peggys legal guardian or not? In todays they said there’s nothing wrong with Louise but also Lisa said she was Peggy’s legal guardian? I’m confjsed
I reckon she was lying to make Louise's absence seem plausible. Phil mentioned he was funding their life in Portugal; he must've been in regular contact with them, so surely he would've known about the guardianship and got involved if it was true?

Reactions: 10
Can we save the funny Ian Beale ones for a thread closer to his return please

Sharon dump Keanoo, he’s too young for yoo.

best I can think of 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa Storyline and Jo Cotton and Theo storyline all are so obviously written. It’s so boring watching when you know what’s going to happen. Only funny part was Reece handing money over 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched yesterdays episode. My god, Martin Fowler :love: what are you doing to me this last week !! 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi can everyone please keep their grubby hands off my Martin please. Thank you!

Kathy looked gorgeous, but I would’ve loved an Ian/Cindy reveal rather than this boring Jo stuff.

Reactions: 12
It's Eastenders so no special occasion will go without a hitch, I get it. But that hitch could have been the honeymoon debacle. With everything else going on was it really necessary to chuck in a second hitch (Jo)?

Bit overkill

Reactions: 10
So Lisa took Peggy without Louise’s daughter abroad without permission and she never told her family her child was gone?
Is Peggy not living with her?

Reactions: 4
So Lisa took Peggy without Louise’s daughter abroad without permission and she never told her family her child was gone?
Is Peggy not living with her?
Phil said Louise had gone to a spa with Sam, so presumably Lisa was supposed to be looking after Peggy for a few days. Loopy Lisa then decided to use the opportunity to get some money out of Keanu. Lisa is Louise's mum so presumably she must trust her with her child.

Reactions: 7
Phil one call to Richie and I’ll have you locked up

keanu yeah lock her up

Phil same applies to you 🫢

Keanu really thought he got away with that one 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.