Eastenders #16 The Feeble and the Furious starring Vin Weasel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t know whether she’s had Botox or any type of non-surgical facial procedures or not but either way Gillian looks fantastic
SHe doesn't have that plasticy botoxed look to me she must have good genes and she has a face that can move unlike another actress who appeared in EE fairly recently

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She had a "non surgical" face lift a few years ago.
She looks very natural and young.
---
TBH I think Botox is far worse than a lined face it makes people look they have had a plastic head transplant, its not an improvement in my eyes.

Reactions: 6
She defo had some work years back. Was well documented in the papers (was back when I actually read papers so was some time ago).

Just to add add in the defence of Botox - nothing wrong with it - if it’s done correctly and not overdone 💉💉💉I wouldn’t be without it 😂😂

Reactions: 6

She won't be back for ages if she's ever coming back.
I saw something about her coming back on one of those soap spoiler pages on Instagram,but it was an April fools prank,so that's maybe where you saw that

Reactions: 2
The way Keanoooo handled being blackmailed by Lisa shows how incredibly childish and stupid he is. Sharon seems to think having a bit of muscle makes up for his idiocy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks very natural and young.
---
TBH I think Botox is far worse than a lined face it makes people look they have had a plastic head transplant, its not an improvement in my eyes.
*cough cough* Patsy Kensit *cough cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Keanooo is so bad an actor I don’t even think he’s good looking now. I’ve fully got the ick.

Martin though. Drooool. I wonder if Mrs Bye reads here? 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Keanooo is so bad an actor I don’t even think he’s good looking now. I’ve fully got the ick.

Martin though. Drooool. I wonder if Mrs Bye reads here? 😂😂
Keanu is awful 😖 don't know what Sharon sees in him Albie is more intelligent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is Lisa peggys legal guardian or not? In todays they said there’s nothing wrong with Louise but also Lisa said she was Peggy’s legal guardian? I’m confjsed

Reactions: 3
So is Lisa peggys legal guardian or not? In todays they said there’s nothing wrong with Louise but also Lisa said she was Peggy’s legal guardian? I’m confjsed
I haven't really been following EE for that long but I find the tangled family webs very confusing everyone seems related to everyone and divorced from each other, Reiss seems to be one of the few that hasn't been married to about 3 or 4 women in the cast and has about 6 kids with them and is a half brother to most of the male cast as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.