Eastenders #11 Mick drowns at Dover as 2022 is nearly over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Shirley just read she will be back in the new year alongside Linda.
Yes, thank goodness for that.
I was worried that she'd left for good for a minute.

I guess Shirl and Linda might be away for a few months. Who's going to run the Vic?
I have a horrible feeling that Alfie will get the gig.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m guessing Shirl and Linda are out the picture so they can hold the funeral off-screen, avoiding the questions as to why none of Mick’s kids would show up.

Reactions: 9
I’m glad Shirl made amends with Scarlett she bloody terrorised the poor kid the last week or so and it was a bit much even for snarly Shirley.
I love her and Jeans friendship

Reactions: 18
Yes, thank goodness for that.
I was worried that she'd left for good for a minute.

I guess Shirl and Linda might be away for a few months. Who's going to run the Vic?
I have a horrible feeling that Alfie will get the gig.
I hope to the heavens above it isn’t Alfie. If it is him he’ll try and rope Kat into working alongside him like old times 🙄

I’m glad she hasn’t left for good wouldn’t be the same without our Shirl.

I think it’s Denise who’s helping out. It’s just occurred to me, when Martin etc was talking about Janine killing Barry and Michael, half of them on the square know about that, so did no one think to warn Mick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m glad Shirl made amends with Scarlett she bloody terrorised the poor kid the last week or so and it was a bit much even for snarly Shirley.
I love her and Jeans friendship
I found the scene between Shirley and Scarlett very sweet and heart wrenching at the same time. I feel so sorry for both of them! I hope Scarlett leaves with Ricky because he's definitely a better parent figure than Janine. Shirley desperately needs some happiness... it's been one misery after another for her since Heather's death.

Phil tricking Keanu is both wicked and wonderful at the same time. Looking forward to seeing how this is going to turn out in the end.

Reactions: 17
I hope to the heavens above it isn’t Alfie. If it is him he’ll try and rope Kat into working alongside him like old times 🙄

I’m glad she hasn’t left for good wouldn’t be the same without our Shirl.
It’d be classic EE for Alfie to buy the Vic despite having no money and crashing with his ex’s family. Must be a really generous bank nearby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’d be classic EE for Alfie to buy the Vic despite having no money and crashing with his ex’s family. Must be a really generous bank nearby.
I'm pulling my hair out if he takes over the Vic again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ive seen something about denise and ravi are apprently going to have an affair

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I now hope we go back to the original tale in Keanu’s return and that he’s screwing Philth over rather than working with him

I think it’s Denise who’s helping out. It’s just occurred to me, when Martin etc was talking about Janine killing Barry and Michael, half of them on the square know about that, so did no one think to warn Mick?!
Mick was told. I remember him mentioning a couple of times about Janine’s past

I’ve been hearing that 12 year old Lily Slater is pregnant and the dad is Ricky Branning .. I see storms ahead😳

• Wow
I found the scene between Shirley and Scarlett very sweet and heart wrenching at the same time. I feel so sorry for both of them! I hope Scarlett leaves with Ricky because he's definitely a better parent figure than Janine. Shirley desperately needs some happiness... it's been one misery after another for her since Heather's death.

Phil tricking Keanu is both wicked and wonderful at the same time. Looking forward to seeing how this is going to turn out in the end.
I think Phil made a big mistake there. He should have got Keeble finished off/arrested before he turned on Keanu. Now Keanu will definitely be working with Keeble against Phil. They'll both know he's got the gun in his safe to start with.

Who is going to kidnap Kat? I'm guessing that will be Keanu. I'm over him already, hope he's finished off with Keeble now. Phil can drive to Dover and chuck them both in the ocean after Mick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently it's not 🙂
thank goodness 👏🏻👏🏻

every time they give linda henry actual material i am reminded of how much she’s been wasted recently. the scene between her and scarlett was lovely.

i hope scarlett leaves with ricky though. not just because i find her annoying but from a character pov she needs a clean break from the square and her mum. ricky is nice enough to be able to give her a solid home.

I think Phil made a big mistake there. He should have got Keeble finished off/arrested before he turned on Keanu. Now Keanu will definitely be working with Keeble against Phil. They'll both know he's got the gun in his safe to start with.

Who is going to kidnap Kat? I'm guessing that will be Keanu. I'm over him already, hope he's finished off with Keeble now. Phil can drive to Dover and chuck them both in the ocean after Mick.
all keanu needs to do surely is go back to keeble and say phil threatened him in some way to hand the gun over or was blackmailing him etc. keanu holds all the cards here imo but it was so stupid of him to think phil would have changed his mind and let him stay after everything that’s happened between them.

it’s a shame if they’ve brought him back just to kidnap someone for the second time! i’m more interested in seeing what happens with him and sharon instead of all this nonsense.

I’ve been hearing that 12 year old Lily Slater is pregnant and the dad is Ricky Branning .. I see storms ahead😳
I've heard the same but no actual sources. I really really hope not because I really do not want to see that kind of storyline for two children

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.