Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Dorothy Squires, an ex of Roger Moore, another sad life. My dad didn’t like RM because of the way he treated DS. I am not old enough to know much about DS. RM, as charming as he was, was a bit cavalier with his many wives affections. His autobiography sort of glossed over his less than charming traits.

Wasn't Dorothy Squires the auntie of George Clooney or have I misheard that 🤔

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
I Was Just thinking way back but can’t remember her name,she was in that play with women in a sauna,Georgia was it? was married to actor that was in Cross Roads,he looked abit thuggish.She was on Tv few times.Oh dear me memory.
I don't know who she was, but was the play called Steaming? It was written by Nell Dunn of Poor Cow fame, and later made into a film starring Diana Dors and Sarah Miles

Shawads

VIP Member
Just got me talking pics email..next Saturday earlies sixties film 1964.next Saturday.

This week’s big film premiere is Sidney J. Furie’s 1964 drama The Leather Boyson Saturday at 9.30pm, in which the swift marriage of a young couple begins to crumble after husband Reggie meets a handsome mod. This classic British filmhas a fantastic cast that includes Rita Tushingham, Dudley Sutton, Colin Campbell, Dandy Nichols and Johnny Briggs. Set at the Ace café, there are brilliant locations and a must for bikers!
What channel / platform please?
---
Can anyone recommend any Decent podcasts about old stars like this forum?
Ideally on spotify. Or stories behind old movies.

There's one I listen to but I can't STAND the woman's voice/ intonation.
sometimes it creeps me out if I fall asleep then wake up and hear her (think it's 'you must remember this ')

Thanks

Eirawen

VIP Member
Oh yes,I got his cookery Book from series.I used to watch it every week.

She comes from my way born here,bloody sign on place where she lived as well.I despised her,what finished her was her was that awful taunt to the woman that was on the program,I think it was a Esther Ranzen show,I can’t remember what it was called,but she got Slaughtered by newspapers etc.
Did you ever meet her?