Dyson Airwrap - worth it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister in law's a hairdresser she done my hair and used the Dyson hair wrap to finish. My hair is thick, it still took ages to do and the blow-dry wasn't anything extra special tbh.

Has anyone tried the Babyliss Air Style? Their version of the air wrap it looks like. Seems to get good reviews on Argos.

Reactions: 1
Help! Just received mine and I feel like my hair doesn’t automatically wrap around it like I’ve seen in video tutorials. Does this mean it’s too dry?!

Help! Just received mine and I feel like my hair doesn’t automatically wrap around it like I’ve seen in video tutorials. Does this mean it’s too dry?!
Usually means that the hair is too damp if it doesn’t wrap round, too dry should have no issues with wrapping but wouldn’t hold as well.

If you’ve just got it this won’t apply - but make sure you clean the filter regularly or it stops picking up hair. Dyson have a short video on YouTube showing how to do that.

Usually means that the hair is too damp if it doesn’t wrap round, too dry should have no issues with wrapping but wouldn’t hold as well.

If you’ve just got it this won’t apply - but make sure you clean the filter regularly or it stops picking up hair. Dyson have a short video on YouTube showing how to do that.
thank you, I actually bought the 30mm barrels and I’ve found it much better to use with these

• Heart
Hi, can I ask if you are in UK, where did you get airwrap? I've been waiting for months for the Dyson website to email me as it's been out of stock for ages, thank you.

Hi, can I ask if you are in UK, where did you get airwrap? I've been waiting for months for the Dyson website to email me as it's been out of stock for ages, thank you.
You can buy it from QVC on easy pays and with money bank guarantee.

• Heart
QVC!
im returning mine ☹ Absolutely gutted but it just doesn’t work for me! Fine hair girls this isn’t for you ☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They are available at Currys and QVC.
Thank you, I never thought to try anywhere else as they've been out of stock for so long, that's what happens when I stay in my ain lane 😉

QVC!
im returning mine ☹ Absolutely gutted but it just doesn’t work for me! Fine hair girls this isn’t for you ☹☹
Thank you, ah that's no good, so expensive too!

• Haha
Fine hair girls this isn’t for you ☹
This is what I was afraid of! I’ve been wanting to try it but it’s so much £ and feels like a risk…
Has anyone tried the Babyliss Air Style? Their version of the air wrap it looks like. Seems to get good reviews on Argos.
I’d also like to know this! I’ve read a lot of mixed reviews.

Reviving this thread to see if anyone opinions are different now they’ve had it a while. Possibly looking at one on fb mp but also worried it’ll be fake

honestly wouldn’t recommend the airwrap. The curls never seem to stay even after using mousse and hairspray. It’s totally not worth the money

the only positive I can give Is that my hair feels healthier after using the hairdryer attachment compared to a normal hairdryer

• Heart
I borrowed my nieces air wrap a couple of months ago and only used it twice and found the curls didn’t hold (yet I didn’t use any additional products other than hairspray) my hair is quite dry as I’m bleached & can hold a curl when I use my old GHD straighteners. Fast forward to last weekend where my boyfriend surprised me with an air wrap for my birthday. Now im desperate to get along with it as I don’t want it to be a waste of money. Does anyone have any videos, tutorials, products they recommend? I used it at the weekend but quickly had to go over my hair with the beauty works wand without my boyfriends knowledge 🙉😵💫