Dyson Airwrap reviews uk 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah 90 mins!!!! I'd be bored after 10!! Maybe not so tempted...
I couldn't wash and curl my hair in the morning before work with it because I'd rather spend that time in bed. It's quite a chore but as I said roughly blow drying with it, then using the smoothing brush to create smooth locks, volume and a much more professional looking blow dry than I can manage with a normal hairdryer and brush is good. But is it £450 good? Probably not!

I got my Airwrap set almost a month ago with all of my birthday money after wanting it for sooooo long. I was so excited and on first impressions I LOVED it. It really gives that bouncy blowdry look. However the more I used it the more I realised the curls were just not lasting beyond an hour, especially when out. Also I had to start pinning the curls whilst doing it because by the time I'd got to the top, the bottom section had basically dropped out. It became so time consuming and I decided this week to return it as I wasn't really reaping any benefits. It sucks because it seems to work for SO many people. I have long naturally straight hair in good condition but I don't usually have a problem with curls holding when using a wand or heated rollers. I think the problem for me was that it wasn't hot enough for my hair. Gutted!

Reactions: 1
I have really thick, wavy, almost bum length hair and I love my air wrap. Like others said the curling attachments aren’t the best for me, the curls drop out - but I imagine that’s probably because it’s not hot enough for my kind of hair to hold it. I like the dryer and the brushes, and I have definitely noticed my hair is in better condition using the lower heat for a few months. Plus I barely have to straighten it after using the brushes, just the parts around my face that get a massive wave in them, so saving even more heat use.

I just got a Dyson Airwrap for my birthday and I love it! At first I was unsure but after getting the hang of it, I love it. My hair feels so smooth. When I curl it with straighteners it always feels awful and has a "dead" smell to it but the air wrap literally makes it feel lush!

Reactions: 1
I’ve got the hairdryer and the air wrap. Love them both but use the hair dryer more. When I want a bit more oomph I use the brush attachment on the air wrap. I probably should use the curl attachment more but haven’t had any need to this year. No idea why 🤣🤣

Has anyone got the airwrap on offer? I cant justify the price esp as I have the hair dryer separately already.

I really want it to upgrade my hair game. Feel like it would make my life a lot easier. As right now I am too lazy to do anything but straighten my hair its very thick and long so I need to dry, straighten then curl if I want those effortless natural curls!!