Dyson Airwrap reviews uk 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got one or used one? The price tag makes my eyes burn slightly 🥴 I do however think it could make my life so much easier if I had one?! Feel free to tell me to get a grip and stop wasting money on stupid tit if you feel it’s necessary 😂😂

It is a lot of money but I find it’s worth it for me. I have one, I have long thick hair and this has saved me so much time!! My hair can be dried and styled in about half an hour whereas before it could take about half an hour or a bit over just to dry it straight.

I have one, bought last August. Main thing is it saves alot of time, I gave really thick, coarse and frizzy hair. I enjoy using the dyson, it gives me a salon finish, quickly I wouldn't want to be without it now. I'm saving for the coralle straighteners too

Not an air wrap but I’ve got the hairdryer and I can’t get on with it!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My boyfriend bought me the hair dryer at xmas and then bought me the airwrap for my birthday last month.
I did tell him off for the amount of money he spent on me. He is however just very thoughtful.
I at first didnt know if I would like using the airwrap. But its actually really good.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had one now for about 9 months. I love the smoothing brush but am too lazy to curl my hair as often as I intended to when I bought it.

I’ve had it a couple of months and it’s great for drying my hair to straight, takes less than 10 minutes- LIFE SAVING!! But I can’t get my hair to work with the curling attachments at all which is disappointing cos I wanted big curly blow dry vibes every time I washed my hair lol

Whenever it’s in QVC I sit there contemplating it as they make it look so good. I don’t think I can justify it just for the curling attachments. However I think it’s 60 day money back with QVC so I might get one at some point and see how I get on with it.

I’ve had one now for about 9 months. I love the smoothing brush but am too lazy to curl my hair as often as I intended to when I bought it.
This!!

To be honest, it’s changed my life. I usually wash my hair daily because of the gym so would go through 4 hairdryers a year, no matter the cost or brand. The Dyson airwrap has actually saved me money and time.

Reactions: 1
So I’ve just come back from the hairdressers and my hairdresser started randomly talking about it. I keep getting so many signs that I should get it, I might treat myself for Xmas.

Reactions: 3
I have the hairdryer but very rarely use it. I find it takes longer to dry my hair than my old GHD and is quite heavy? My sister loves it though and uses it every time she washes her hair.

We have different hair types which may factor in. Mine is extremely thick and curly whereas hers is thin and wavy. I am intrigued by the airwrap though! I will try anything that will reduce time spent on my mane everyday but i'm also a creature of habit and tend to stick to what I know works.

I couldn’t get on with the hairdryer either. It didn’t do anything for my hair & it just didn’t feel finished.

I am thinking about buying the hairdryer. I have very thick curly hair and always straighten it. The price does put me off though

I’ve been debating it for ages. Think I’m going to go for it. I have fine hair that can be very flat and just hangs there.
I want volume without looking like an extra from Dallas circa 1982. And the ability to have curls that last. If I curl my hair with straighteners or curling wand they drop out so fast and I’ve heard the curls last with this.

As much as I like mine, it doesn’t necessarily make curling your hair any easier. I’ve never been amazing at using a curling wand, I get decent results but it takes too long to do it every day. It’s been the same with the curling attachments - good results but doesn’t come naturally to me. The blow dry brush attachments are game changers though.

I find it easier and quicker to curl my hair with straighteners and am now eyeing up the Dyson corrale (or whatever it’s called) but can’t justify it

I have the air wrap and i love it. I love having a blow dry in the salon but find it so hard to recreate it at home and the air wrap makes it easy for me. I have long thick hair with layers and it makes my hair look shiny and the layers really bouncy if you know what i mean.

I had it and sold it after 3 months. Just did not work for my hair at all, my friend even tried doing my hair for me and she said that my hair just wasn’t compatible with it 😂 the curls didn’t hold at all. My hairs kinda wavy and very thick, thought it was going to be a miracle worker!

I did buy the hairdryer afterwards and I LOVE it