Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pompom99

VIP Member
The dentist come taxi driver was telling her veneers weren’t strong enough for her to eat , maybe that’s down to your shoddy backstreet dentistry mate 😂 I’ve had veneers for 3/4 year done by a UK dentist no mad Turkey chewing gum looking specials , they are strong as fuck no issues eating the cjs buffets😂 even the temporaries she had in were a mess too long for her mouth caused a speech impediment & half fell oot😭

she will be the Cherine of teeth when she starts moaning about these disasters
How do they stand up to eating fish fingers Cass? Asking for a friend 😉🤣

Reactions: 1

teeny4

Does anyone know what she was like when she was with Steven? Did they live together in Newton Mearns? I’m thinking she’s just gone to hating men after he assaulted her and she’s just given up. There is no way back for her now …. Anyone that knows of her now would never want a relationship with someone who behaves the way she does, she has no self respect.
Also, why doesn’t she get her Be Beautiful chums to do something for mambo …. She looks like she mans the door of the sauna 🫢
Her mums got a hair piece in as well🤦‍♀️

ZedsDead

VIP Member
So dugheed said that the lassie from bebeautifuls dad is the Scottish salesperson for smileantalya so he's obviously put them as a donator and got them a table with dugheed as their special guest 🤔
Ah. Right, so that's how she got them for fuck all.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Oh my her recent video this morning is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment. She's in someone's flat who she doesn't even know, steaming, she can't talk with the teeth in and films some guy boxing with his own shadow and asks him to take her to bed. Cringe. The lassie who's flat she is does not sound impressed with her. I did all that carry on when I was 18 & 19, she's nearly 50. Get a grip Dug.
She didn't even know where she was either 🤣 that woman definitely didn't sound amused by her well I'm sure that'll be a lesson learned 🤣

Imagine putting up those TT tho she didn’t have a clue where she was or who she was with! Absolute embarrassment
It looked fun especially the cunt that looked as tho he was fighting a lamp 🤣🤣

• Haha