Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Kdawg not got a clue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can’t stand dugheed 😝 and that doesn’t even make any sense πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why would I out myself for being a prostitute, a shoplifter, an alcoholic, a slag, a domestic abuser, a person with severe mental health issues? Lol
kdwag or whatever calls itself is a massive knob
Proper embarrassed for her too

• Haha
Reactions: 2

LemonDifficult

He did my colleagues friends bathroom and made a right cunt of it apparently very arrogant. His new fiancΓ©e is stunning but also a nutter.

teeny4

Oh my her recent video this morning is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment. She's in someone's flat who she doesn't even know, steaming, she can't talk with the teeth in and films some guy boxing with his own shadow and asks him to take her to bed. Cringe. The lassie who's flat she is does not sound impressed with her. I did all that carry on when I was 18 & 19, she's nearly 50. Get a grip Dug.
There's a worse one up from 3 hours ago. My toes are curled for her man. What does she honestly think men find attractive about that and she's managed to kid herself on she's not looking for a relationship just a shag, aye right hen now we see younin action its pretty obvious why they don't hang about

teeny4

She’s been invited to a dinner to raise funds. She’s obv only been asked to make up numbers at the table 🀣🀣🀣
Can’t wait to see how she turns up to this. Watch this space for SmileAnyalya sales plummeting & Dugheed getting booted out 🀣🀣
It's the thinking she's an ambassador for it that is making me cringe, she's obviously never been invited to anything like it so thinks she's now doing something for Ronald Mcdonald. It's got to be hard work being her acquaintance

teeny4

There is a single guy on TT and his name is Jay Harrington, he looks like the guy in her posts BUT this guy is looking for a partner and a decent person as he has a wee girl! I’m not sure but looks like him! Imagine dugheed as a step maw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Checked the tatoos and it is him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who needs the FBI ….. well seen she didn’t tag him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his wean would absolutely hate her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Brilliant πŸ‘

teeny4

There is a single guy on TT and his name is Jay Harrington, he looks like the guy in her posts BUT this guy is looking for a partner and a decent person as he has a wee girl! I’m not sure but looks like him! Imagine dugheed as a step maw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Checked the tatoos and it is him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who needs the FBI ….. well seen she didn’t tag him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his wean would absolutely hate her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I dont think it's him. The guy she's with has tattoos on both arms, unless he's had it done recent

YouAreHiding

So I read she is related to that creepy auld property boss? True or False? Maybe he is pumping her … bet she’s is on Adultworxx too?

singlelife

VIP Member
Imagine putting up those TT tho she didn’t have a clue where she was or who she was with! Absolute embarrassment
I predict she’ll delete them when she’s sobered up & her weekend date will get canceled……….in other words she’ll get blocked again

Scotty06

Chatty Member
That hotel room is disgusting 🀒 take it her date never came back or left early πŸ˜‚

Packs of empty crisps lying all over the place and her fake tan towels still on the floor. She could've hung them up to dry. She'll no be having a shower today then.
Pumped and dumped 🀣

• Haha

teeny4

Why would a Turkey teef outfit get involved with a Scottish children's charity, bit fuckin bizarre if ye ask me?
So dugheed said that the lassie from bebeautifuls dad is the Scottish salesperson for smileantalya so he's obviously put them as a donator and got them a table with dugheed as their special guest πŸ€”

• Haha