Duffy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word. Poor girl.😢 One sexual assault is hard enough to deal with but hers was compounded and multiplied.
I just hope she's had legal closure as well as healing her heart.

Reactions: 10
Im very surprised the media never covered this. She was such a talented singer, i always wondered where she went, bless her i hope she is in better place

Reactions: 6
Oh my word. Poor girl.😢 One sexual assault is hard enough to deal with but hers was compounded and multiplied.
I just hope she's had legal closure as well as healing her heart.
100% agreed. I definitely hope whoever did this to her has been suitably punished and she really is ok now - or as “ok” as somebody can be after something so awful.
What a brave woman for speaking out!

Reactions: 9
Horrific, I'm not sure I even want to watch the interview when it comes out.

I thought she just retired after that coke advert and the comeback single didn't perform. I don't think she liked the entertainment industry, she hated that Welsh pop idol that aled from radio 1 was a judge on.

I hope there's some positivity out of it all and she's well on her way to recovery

Reactions: 9
Horrific, I'm not sure I even want to watch the interview when it comes out.

I thought she just retired after that coke advert and the comeback single didn't perform. I don't think she liked the entertainment industry, she hated that Welsh pop idol that aled from radio 1 was a judge on.

I hope there's some positivity out of it all and she's well on her way to recovery
This was pretty much what I thought had happened. I even read a few pieces that said as much. Oh my Lord, this is awful.

Reactions: 3
How long before the media outlets are hounding her, camping outside her house and demanding interviews with her? Generally making her life hell and making her wish she had never said anything. Vultures.

I adored Mercy, it was one of my favourite songs when it was first released.

Reactions: 8
I just listened to Mercy for the first time in years - now knowing what we know, it’s almost like she’s singing about it there. Obviously she wasn’t, but the chorus says about releasing her and she’s begging for mercy.. bless her. I don’t know if I’ll ever hear that song the same way now!

Reactions: 10
Well to me this just proves celebs can keep their private lives private!!!!! I’m (speculating ) and hoping that the perpetrators have been brought to justice , if this is the case then it does show if you keep yourself to yourself and don’t invite trolls, the media and general public Into your life by throwing the line then reeling them in .....anything is possible!!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if it was someone she knew who did it, this happened to a friend of mine by her boyfriend at the time ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's terrible what she's gone through. Mercy and Warrick Avenue were good songs. Rain On Your Parade could have been a Bond theme with it's sound.

Reactions: 2