Dubai Bling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to respect LJ for working as a waitress … I don’t care that she dis it as an experiment, but at least she is doing something else than her nails and makeup unlike other cast members … she seemed really humbled by the difficulty of the job …
I cannot stand Safa, she is materialistic and self absorbed
Lol. She did one shift, or one part of a shift and had help all of the time. No respect at all is deserved.

Reactions: 7
Spoiler alert

Ebraheem confessed that he was bullied as a child because he was a mommas boy and because of the way he dressed , adding he doesn’t like when people tell him he is wearing clothes that are not for men
Sounds like he is maybe gender neutral
---
Lol. She did one shift, or one part of a shift and had help all of the time. No respect at all is deserved.
Still better than Safa calling out people for being poor … safa is the one that doesn’t deserve respect at all , judging someone from their cars and their wealth is disgusting … also telling bliss he was begging for money when the guy is looking for sponsoring a professional event is beyond condenscending
---
Does Mona remind anyone of a Middle Eastern Trisha Paytas?? I find their faces and voices really similar! 😂
I thought she had the same voice as Kylie Jenner

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And even then I felt the whole waitress thing was a bit mocking and staged for the show. I don't like her, she seems really cunning and would do ANYTHING to get what she wants.

Mona seems nice, a few shades at Huda and Mona wanting to fulfil her 'own dreams'. She's bigger than I thought (not shaming just observation)

Reactions: 3
Farhana is absolutely tragic actually feel sorry for the poor men that get set up with her!

Reactions: 9
Taking someone on the second date to meet your child and mother and do a photoshoot??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What Ebraheem said straight after getting married was concerning...he said something along the lines of 'she is my wife and will be the mother of my children'...it seemed so fact based and void of emotion.

I only hope that he is just very metrosexual instead of in the closet for the sake of his wife ☹ no woman deserves to be in a fake relationship like that

Reactions: 5
How is it strange to be bilingual? its actually a very normal thing 😂
I never said it’s strange to be bilingual, it’s an amazing thing to be able to speak a different language. I just meant on the programme when they speak they’ll be speaking Arabic then switch to English in the same sentence. So they flip back and forth telling the same story

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t going to watch till the end of this season but so glad I did. Got a bit fed up of the petty stuff but the ending was 🥰🥰 Don’t think I’d watch the show again without the 2 LJ’s and younger LJ’s mum in it next season. All three were lovely and what a story

Reactions: 1
Maybe gender fluid and attracted to girls ?
Huh? Where did you get "gender fluid" from? He is a male man in flamboyant men's clothes who has never said or done anything about presenting as a woman. People just be throwing anything out there.

I wasn’t going to watch till the end of this season but so glad I did. Got a bit fed up of the petty stuff but the ending was 🥰🥰 Don’t think I’d watch the show again without the 2 LJ’s and younger LJ’s mum in it next season. All three were lovely and what a story
It just seems off to me and anyway I don't really see why LO was interfering -- I get that it reminded her of her own days as a young mum but does she even know LJ and her situation that well, and doesn't she have better things to do?

Huh? Where did you get "gender fluid" from? He is a male man in flamboyant men's clothes who has never said or done anything about presenting as a woman. People just be throwing anything out there.

It just seems off to me and anyway I don't really see why LO was interfering -- I get that it reminded her of her own days as a young mum but does she even know LJ and her situation that well, and doesn't she have better things to do?
People be throwing anything? Maybe try watching before commenting je saied he doesn’t like when people say his clothes are not for men .. just watch im his instagram ! And maybe also read th whorl thread where people are questioning his orientations … next time try and be civil or I will report your comment

To me there’s not much better out there than helping people out. Maybe I’m a weirdo but both mum and daughter seemed incredibly happy and grateful

Reactions: 1