Dubai Bling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farhana really thinks she’s sexy! Her dress sense is horrid, her voice is so nasal and jarring, her personality is vile… was she really the only south Asian representative they could find?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up with s2 and forgot how hard I find it when they’re switching between Arabic / English so much 🤣 and can’t watch the dubbed version
It’s strange how they switch midway through a sentence. I don’t understand it

Reactions: 2
Farhana really thinks she’s sexy! Her dress sense is horrid, her voice is so nasal and jarring, her personality is vile… was she really the only south Asian representative they could find?
What personality? I dont think shes particularly pretty and her tone/way of speaking annoys me so much. Her 'oh my god' 🤢

They need more people with actual personalities and characteristics not fame hungry brats. I think more younger single people would be entertaining.

Reactions: 8
It’s strange how they switch midway through a sentence. I don’t understand it
Lots of people do that in South Asia too, not strange at all if you live here, it’s pretty natural to speak two languages at the same time 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
When she’s on a date and keeps saying ‘Google me. GOOGLE ME.’ Just duck off Farhana

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg LJ does not like her boyfriend. When she screamed at him after her performance for using “our” and “we” and “forever”! You should want that if you’re in love hun! I cringed so much when he was like “baby” and held out his hands to her and she just ignored him lmao. Poor sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You have to respect LJ for working as a waitress … I don’t care that she dis it as an experiment, but at least she is doing something else than her nails and makeup unlike other cast members … she seemed really humbled by the difficulty of the job …
I cannot stand Safa, she is materialistic and self absorbed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Mona remind anyone of a Middle Eastern Trisha Paytas?? I find their faces and voices really similar! 😂

Reactions: 7