Dubai Bling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVED Dubai Bling! Ebraheem and Danya were very hard to watch though. So bitchy and I think Ebraheem is trying (but failing) to mask his true sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
LOVED Dubai Bling! Ebraheem and Danya were very hard to watch though. So bitchy and I think Ebraheem is trying (but failing) to mask his true sexuality.
Completely agree, obviously because of where he is living.

Some of the husbands come across very sexist.

I think it's better than Bling Empire

Reactions: 11
I’m on episode 3 - What the hell is going on with Safa and her husbands communication? It’s TRASH

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had to forward some of their scenes because it just made me uncomfortable.
Soooo uncomfortable, they can’t finish simple conversations without having a breakdown. Adding another child to that mix? Madness

Some of the husbands are very sexist, it’s very interesting that some of them complain about spending money. All of these women have high standards and expectations of only the best. Why marry them if you don’t want to spend £££ … 😅

Reactions: 5
I binged watched yesterday. I found it fascinating, the vulgar wealth is something else.

Ebraheem is extremely b1tchy and camp.

Zeina is beautiful.

Safa is dreadful as is Danya. Wasn't keen on that Aussie/Lebanese Kris.

I don't know what to make of LJ, she loves a slow mo walk with a wind machine blowing

• Haha
Watched the first ep and quite like it. Lots of bitchiness 😆

The only issue is that I usually put these kind of programmes on while I do my nails etc but can't with this one as I need the subtitles 😭 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just started. I don't know how long I can last having to read the subtitles. Straight away the Safa/Fahad closet space argument was clearly fake as hell and badly acted. But I'm looking forward to really hating these people and also hating my life because I'm jealous of all their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the first episode & I’m hooked! I’d say Ebraheem is looking at the wrong sex, for sure & that’s such a shame, maybe the blind date with a woman was for the show & maintain ‘face’ in that society. Dying to know more about LJ & Farhana’s fallout even though I know it’ll be for some childish, petty reason 😆 I think LJ is extremely out of her depth, she married into wealth & hides it by being aloof but I think that’s because she doesn’t know how to act/fit in with wealthy people. She doesn’t come across well at all. Kris comes across as a total chancer & I think he’s really thick! I don’t like him one bit. Obviously I’ve not got much on today & I’m thinking about this far too deeply 🤣🤣🤣

Ebraheem is so far in the closet his name should be Aslan. And what's up with his mother? She doesn't seem well.

Looooooove Zeina and Lojain. Lojain is me except plastic, older and with 1000000x more money.

I kinda like LJ? "Which one is the cake and which one is Farhana?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christina got a pretty impressive divorce settlement but Google says young LJ is ‘only’ worth 2-3 million. How does that work when he was a billionaire? I would have thought tens of millions at least.

Money aside, I liked the show a lot. Older LJ was so caring and the series as a whole was so much more thought provoking than RHOD; which I only managed to get through a couple of episodes of.

They better hurry up with Season 2.

Also hope Safa’s husband is holding up with her craziness lol

Last edited:
Safa is so toxic but I low key love her she’s giving me east London vibes lol. The communication with fahad is wild.

LJ is my favourite so far, she doesn’t come to play!

Farhana meh.

Ebraheem can’t quite get out of his very expensive closet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This bit from the link above wow 😳:

‘Walid later said he divorced Christina in Saudi Arabia in 2014 under Islamic law without telling her.’

I enjoyed the show a lot. Shame what some of these women have been through though. I loved the older LJ (so wise and caring) and wondered if she has a sad story like this too.

This was so much more thought provoking than RHOD; which I only managed to get through a couple of episodes of.
This is the show that Andy Cohen should have made.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Coffee incident: Danya is really a pathetic liar and follower with no life of her own outside of Bliss, Ebraheem's a drama-seeking two-faced waste of space. Dude you're a florist, you're not buying anybody's company.

E's mother knows he's gay, that's why she was trying to marry him off to an 18 y/o girl who wouldn't know any better.

Fadie was a disgusting creep and good on LJ for putting him in his place. She flat out told him she wasn't interested and he wouldn't back off. Zeina's husband is so bitchmade: "ooh she's playing hard to get" and I definitely believe he made the Bumble profile.

I think the whole Safa surrogacy drama was manufactured to
drum up "excitement" around the real pregnancy.

Danya got physical first in that office, can’t believe Bliss couldn’t see it even after watching the video. Ebraheem is so arrogant ‘I want to buy the company’ what a tool….. Looking for a wife yes alright son, think your looking for a beard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
10836889-5CBE-4B19-AE44-07D0C3390F81.jpeg

The bio is a bit of a stretch, isn’t it, for someone that was probably on screen for 10-20mins max the whole series

Forget Loujain with her 10million followers on Instagram, the other LJ, Zeina and so on, Danya is the real star here 😂

• Haha