Dua Lipa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was she and her parents okay having relationship with Anwar Hadid? His mother is a major control freak, i would make my children stay 50 m away from Yolanda.

Reactions: 1
That’s interesting- it’s not something I’ve ever noticed. In what way do you think she looks different in real life?
How she edits her body, I didn’t notice it before but I watch a girl on YouTube who compares photos celebrities post on instagram to paparazzi photos taken on the same day and the difference between her photos is quite crazy. Her body is still absolutely gorgeous but she doesn’t have the teeny tiny waist and hourglass figure she tries to make out she has
IMG_1065.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How she edits her body, I didn’t notice it before but I watch a girl on YouTube who compares photos celebrities post on instagram to paparazzi photos taken on the same day and the difference between her photos is quite crazy. Her body is still absolutely gorgeous but she doesn’t have the teeny tiny waist and hourglass figure she tries to make out she has View attachment 2585994
That isn’t the best comparison picture imo, this one is at the same angle and she looks the same.
IMG_4440.jpeg

Reactions: 2
That isn’t the best comparison picture imo, this one is at the same angle and she looks the same.
View attachment 2587970
It’s a comparison from the literal same day though and it shows that she doesn’t have a tiny hourglass figure like she shows on instagram?
---
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her body but she definitely has a rectangle figure, I just think it’s damaging to post yourself looking all teeny tiny when you’re not. So damaging to young girls and other women.
25C86786-121C-4610-9900-03681C7AE9EE.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She broke up with her filmmaker boyfriend. Rumour is that he wanted her to put him first over her career.

yeah no chance.

I heard a snippet of the song, Training Session, that was considered for the lead single for this album before Houdini. Hopefully the album doesn't leak, so much of her music seems to!

It’s a comparison from the literal same day though and it shows that she doesn’t have a tiny hourglass figure like she shows on instagram?
---
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her body but she definitely has a rectangle figure, I just think it’s damaging to post yourself looking all teeny tiny when you’re not. So damaging to young girls and other women. View attachment 2588019
That bikini top looks ridiculous and ugly as hell.

Reactions: 1
No thread on her, any tea? I think her music is crap but she's hot af and is finally dating someone in the same league as her, how long is it going to last??

No thread on her, any tea? I think her music is crap but she's hot af and is finally dating someone in the same league as her, how long is it going to last??
Her music is catchy but I'd never buy it and i think it's what you'd expect from someone like her. She coukd literally just stand there because she's beautiful enough. I do feel like there's just something off about her but I can't put my finger on it.

Eh?

Not a good move dumping her old management and replacing them with her dad who is clueless about the industry. I imagine there's an experienced "assistant" manager in the picture who'll be doing most of the work.

Yel

It's kinda crazy the amount of stuff she's had done already, but even though she's naturally stunning I guess these minor tweakments really help to get you to the next level. The buccal fat removal and browlift probably make the biggest difference.

Reactions: 3
I like her.
I find her inoffensive,I like her voice tone and especially when she collabs with Calvin Harris.
I thought she was really into Anwar though god knows why but it may have been social climbing ??
Whether this from CDAN is about her again ???

Attachments

---
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her body but she definitely has a rectangle figure, I just think it’s damaging to post yourself looking all teeny tiny when you’re not. So damaging to young girls and other women. View attachment 2588019
I agree, nothing wrong with her body but defo edits. Did you see the Brit awards dress? No way her body is that shape. She must’ve had padding? I find celebrities body’s so confusing, one min they look one way, the next another! Haha

That's the second time you've mentioned that in this thread...odd. She's pretty inoffensive and seems to connect with people, although I find her latest singles underwhelming.

Reactions: 6