Dua Lipa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Even though Simon Cowell wasn't on the panel that year, is that how the rumours started of him and a teenager Dua Lipa being a thing? It's no wonder she didn't make it that year when she was up against talent like Sam Bailey, Luke Friend and Sam Callaghan :D

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She wasn’t a contestant, she was just the performer in an advert for X Factor.

She talks about it 7:39 into this video

Reactions: 2

Even though Simon Cowell wasn't on the panel that year, is that how the rumours started of him and a teenager Dua Lipa being a thing? It's no wonder she didn't make it that year when she was up against talent like Sam Bailey, Luke Friend and Sam Callaghan :D
I genuinely think this is bollocks. Simon was well into cock around this time. To my knowledge, Dua Lipa doesn't have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lots of good gossip about her with Chris Martin.......

Miley Cyrus......

Simon Cowell......

It will explain why far as I am aware she's never performed on X Factor such as on a results show despite how big her songs are. Lots of blinds on there too about her and her boyfriend cheating on each other and some are dated 2019. Maybe in a open relationship?

Reactions: 4
If true it does make much of lyrics even more interesting. Listen to songs like Boys Will Be Boys for example.

Plus, if that blind about Cowell is true, much like any other powerless teenager, she was a victim.

Reactions: 7
Like Dua Lipa.
Hopefully there is nothing toxic about her.
Hope she continues to strive and thrive.

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 6
She's from one of those made-up countries that exist only as an answer on Pointless so it's only a matter of time until she comes out with some incredibly grotesque racism against an ethnic group none of us have even heard of.

Until then, she seems nice and I like her eyebrows.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's from one of those made-up countries that exist only as an answer on Pointless so it's only a matter of time until she comes out with some incredibly grotesque racism against an ethnic group none of us have even heard of.

Made-up country?! Speechless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Bebe Rexhe has spoken before of getting the four women of Kosovo heritage together for a single. Bebe and Ava Max are up for it but Dua and Rita really don't get on so it won't happen. That is a shame as all four have done well for themselves from a small war torn part of the world so should have each others backs like a sisterhood instead of being bitchy and jealousy.

WTAF is this comment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Kosovo is a made-up country?!! Jesus that's up there with the glorification of British Imperialism because the savages don't know how to govern themselves.

And she would be dead right to be expecting racist commentary, if she saw your post, she would rightly be calling it out as racism !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Kosovo is a made-up country?!! Jesus that's up there with the glorification of British Imperialism because the savages don't know how to govern themselves.

And she would be dead right to be expecting racist commentary, if she saw your post, she would rightly be calling it out as racism !
Quite. No doubt in the poster’s eyes it’s ‘intelligent’ ‘banter’.

There is something about Dua Lipa that makes me heave, I really cannot stand her

Reactions: 8