Dua Lipa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So some kid went to her show and held his phone up asking her for a memento and some on Twitter want him locked up 😂

973460BC-8815-4D7C-8FB4-AC164F49BEB4.jpeg

This is quite irrelevant but I just saw griff is out in dublin tonight so I assume the bubbles are quite relaxed in terms of covid?

Future nostalgia was a really good album. I like dua lipa her songs are all uplifting and make me feel good that’s what we need more off. Gutted I couldn’t get tickets for her show she’s a great performer now compared to when she first came on the scene!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed that she’s finally removed Future Nostalgia from her bio on instragram? I know she’s talked about working on her third album a lot in the past but I wonder when she’s planning on releasing it. I could see her dropping the lead single sometime before the end of the year at the least.

Will be interesting to see if she can top her sophomore album, especially when she’s said that it’s a completely different direction from her last.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed that she’s finally removed Future Nostalgia from her bio on instragram? I know she’s talked about working on her third album a lot in the past but I wonder when she’s planning on releasing it. I could see her dropping the lead single sometime before the end of the year at the least.

Will be interesting to see if she can top her sophomore album, especially when she’s said that it’s a completely different direction from her last.
I’m excited to see what she’ll do next. Future Nostalgia was such an epic album for me!

Went to her Newcastle show a few weeks back and she was amazing.
The only gig I’ve ever been too where all the songs were brilliant.
The best album and tour I’ve heard /been too in years

• Heart
Reactions: 6

On her podcast episode with Elton John, it sounded like the new album wasn't too far away from being finished. I'd say it will be out when she finishes her world tour. Tricky to promote it and tour.

Reactions: 4

This will likely increase the bad blood between the two of them, which is a shame as Bebe Rexhe and Ava Max have long wanted to do a song together all four Kosovan women together, but the hated Dua and Rita have for one another will mean it never happens.

Don’t mind her music but how she presents herself on social media is so different to how she looks irl which I don’t respect