Drew Clarke / Unaltered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Northern Ireland’s so small and insular of course they’re all in the same circles and MLA’s kids Don’t believe I didn’t put 2 and 2 together, thanks for the info!

Reactions: 3
Does Drew come from money? Where did she get the funds to set this business up? And the make up one before that? Bank of mum and dad?

Does Drew come from money? Where did she get the funds to set this business up? And the make up one before that? Bank of mum and dad?
She started off as a makeup artist before she started her makeup brand I think she still does makeup sometimes well she used to before she launched the leggings. I think her mum and dad might be well off as I’ve seen her post photos of the front of their house like the front garden/gate and it looks like they live in the country somewhere could be a farm possibly but not 100% sure tbh.

What happened with her make up range? Was it a flop?

Reactions: 1
What happened with her make up range? Was it a flop?
Tbh I’d never heard of her makeup brand until I started following her. Not sure if it flopped but I don’t know many people that use it. She put up a story saying something about her makeup brand was taking a back seat for a while I think she just before she launched th leggings so god knows if she’ll even go back to it.

Must be more money to be made from cheap sweatshop leggings

Not surprising

What a joke she’s so bloody predictable. Your competition was fixed angel xo

It’s a child pushing a child watching him
And her together on her stories parenting the baby gives me serious anxiety they seem so immature and irresponsible and totally incapable
The child is also far too big to be in that carrycot, their only suppose to be in it till 6 months old she’s like 10 months if she tries to pull herself up and out of that there’s nothing strapping her or holding her in

Reactions: 2
The child is also far too big to be in that carrycot, their only suppose to be in it till 6 months old she’s like 10 months if she tries to pull herself up and out of that there’s nothing strapping her or holding her in
must be taking inspiration from all the other Insta famous eejits! #youdoyouboo