Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
When i saw Davina in the panto early this year she was wearing...................A SILVER DRESS AND A RED WIG haha that made me chuckle cos i was all "Yup".

I have a love/hate with Vivienne - am starting to Love Baga

Ermmmmmmm are we not mentioning Yekaterina Petrovna "Katya" Zamolodchikova but your dad just called me KATYA:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Cheryl is also growing on me - she's proper nice aint she

My daughter is buzzing as she is due to go see katya, lady bunny, Manila and Nina and they have just added Baga to the line up so she is DELIGHTED

(OT: she went seeing Raja (no Raven :()a few weeks ago and in the crowd was Boy Bianca and only she clocked him - She got a selfie and he called her a C*NT - she phoned me screamig down the phone - i was so proud LOL )

• Heart
Reactions: 5

thenomad

VIP Member
Same! Those one liners!

also quite liked the young one from
That season who got to the final
Bianca Del Rio is the read queen champion. There is a reason she's so popular and beloved. The youngin' I think you were thinking of is Adore Delano?

In the reactions episode, it seems Divina wasn't all too happy and honestly, I don't blame her. The edit was such a cop-out. The Vivienne won deservedly so but she didn't need the edit for that win. Divina was a great challenger for Vivienne. They're both talented and all-around queens.

• Heart

Sweetard

I’m a bit conflicted because I loved the smaller cast but I hate that this season is almost coming to an end. It’s been a stellar season with episode five being my fave to date.

The top three for sure will be Baga, Vivienne, and Divina imo.

I’ve had the Frock Destroyers song stuck in my head all week. It’s a bop.
Agree! Those 3 are so talented in their own ways. (Have you seen the clip of Divina on the Voice? Amazing!) The others are all worthy of being there too. It’ll be a close call at the end.

Sweetard

When i saw Davina in the panto early this year she was wearing...................A SILVER DRESS AND A RED WIG haha that made me chuckle cos i was all "Yup".

I have a love/hate with Vivienne - am starting to Love Baga

Ermmmmmmm are we not mentioning Yekaterina Petrovna "Katya" Zamolodchikova but your dad just called me KATYA:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Cheryl is also growing on me - she's proper nice aint she

My daughter is buzzing as she is due to go see katya, lady bunny, Manila and Nina and they have just added Baga to the line up so she is DELIGHTED

(OT: she went seeing Raja (no Raven :()a few weeks ago and in the crowd was Boy Bianca and only she clocked him - She got a selfie and he called her a C*NT - she phoned me screamig down the phone - i was so proud LOL )
Dead! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

thenomad

VIP Member

Aww The Vivienne got married over the weekend. Condragulations to the happy couple.​

And Chad Michaels Cher officiated the ceremony.​

• Heart

Sweetard

I think it was a worthy winner. Viv has a great story and is definitely a modern drag star. I love her polished look, and her dress on the final was wow! 😍✨😍✨😍

....However, a part of me still feels a little sorry for Divina. I feel like she’s been grafting for so long and really has it all! I think a part of me was really rooting for her.

This has been my first time ever watching Rupauls Drag Race and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. I’m really going to miss it, and I look forward to the next series!
Without letting the cat out of the bag, I agree with you! Although I rooted for the winner, I thought the 2nd place was a worthy winner as well! I too felt sad for her. She was actually better in the lipsynch. You need to start from the very beginning of US Drag Race, the first season was so good. I’m still working my way through them!

thenomad

VIP Member
Love that Scaredy isn’t there, she had a right chip on her shoulder she did, not surprised they aren’t hanging out with her.
Supposedly Divina mentioned that Scaredy left their WhatsApp group chat too. Lame. She's apparently not following Vivienne on IG either. Good riddance I say.

• Wow

Reetpateet

I love Alan Carr please don't get me wrong when I say this but I'm a bit apprehensive about how he will come across as a judge on this show. I suppose any show he does is about him or made to be about him as in he naturally commands attention and I'm hoping this is not the case as for me the beauty of this show is the focus on the queens and watching them grow.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Oh my...the top three!
I loved the lip sync.
I don’t want to ruin it for those yet to watch...but I want to say I am still in love with the Vivienne.
Michelle Visage looked beautiful and how gorgeous is Divina’s sister!

Who is going to win?

emilynxlan

Blu has been one of my favourite (local) queens for years! We usually mostly talk on Facebook liking/commenting on each other’s posts, but whenever we see each other at other drag shows we talk and just have a small catch up and honestly she’s one of the sweetest people in the world!

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I know this season is over and there won't be a new episode tomorrow...

But how cute is this? Love the friendship these queens have with each other (minus Scaredy).

Love that Scaredy isn’t there, she had a right chip on her shoulder she did, not surprised they aren’t hanging out with her.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Was it a fix?

I am still loving Vivienne (ok, at this point it’s a massive crush)
I predict Divina and Vivienne in the final.
I was sad to see Blu go, what a great achievement for a young queen.

thenomad

VIP Member
My god Cheryl (Cole) was so miserable as a judge!!! I swear she only cracked a smile a couple of times weird.

I think the right queen went tonight. Blu’s ad was crap but Cheryls wasn’t much better. I think it was obvious Blu would go.

I thought the ad challenge was so boring after last weeks! I actually didn’t think any of them made anything special and none of them really made me laugh.

disappointed with divinas behaviour. I kinda get where she’s coming from BUT she overreacted so much and just came across really bratty.

hoping for Baga to win
I think all the queens have their high moment and low moment this season. This week Divina definitely was being bratty about Viv’s answer. Yes, it was shady and yes it was a backhanded compliment but you just have to move on. Move ON! I do like they eventually made up and even held hands at the end. I still like Divina because minus this week, for the most part her behavior has been pretty genuine and always helpful to the other queens. It’s not an act. Also, she’s not one trick pony. I get that she was getting sick of being overlooked and wanted to have a backbone. Her approach was just all wrong.

I’m a bit disappointed how easily Baga was giving up when she thought she might be in the bottom two. I get it was a defense mechanism but what a privilege it is to be on the first season of RDR UK and you just are giving up because you don’t think you could sell it in the lip sync battle? Weak. I love Baga’s humor but I can’t say I have really loved her runway looks so far. They are not as memorable as say The Vivienne’s and Divina’s. Even Blu had a remarkable outfit (for weird science). Btw loved Viv’s outfit for tonight’s challenge. It.was.stunning.

I do agree it was such a disappointment after last week’s stellar episode. I am however excited about next week’s challenge and how the makeovers will go. Love a good makeover.

When I saw it was Blu and Cheryl for the bottom two I knew Blu was going home. A Cheryl Cole-Fernandez-Versini-Payne song is a huge advantage to Cheryl Hole. It bought her an extra week, I just don’t see Cheryl in the top three. I also agree Cheryl Cole as guest judge was so meh. Maybe it was her botox but she was just there and emotionless. Hardly brought anything to the judge’s table. I thought it would be interesting for the two Chez’s to meet and it was so flat...

My top two picks are still Vivienne and Divina. It was nice to see Vivienne vulnerable for a change and I hope we see more of that.

Reactions: 4

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I really enjoyed it - loved the producer guy gagging at them and not being all up himself (side eye@toddrick)

Davina's jockey look was fabulous. (Actually saw Davina in an Adult pantomine earlier this year and she is a great singer)

The Heart to Heart Talk: Divina talking about her struggle of growing up gay during Section 28. Oh my heart.
Same. And when Blu speaks of NI - its insane

Blu/rent boy was the funniest moment for me - was proper cute

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Should we set up a thread for RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 12? Not sure if many of us watch the US series?
The line up has been announced today so seems a good time to get discussing.