Drag Race UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl meeting Cheryl was a non event...Geri and Sum Ting Wong was more emotional!
Michelle and Cheryl disagreeing was funny to watch. I think some of the British humour does not translate/is lost on Ru and Michelle.
Good on Vivienne for being clean for 2 years and talking about addiction.
I look forward to the make over episode.
Vivienne, Divina and Baga final?

Reactions: 6
Cheryl meeting Cheryl was a non event...Geri and Sum Ting Wong was more emotional!
Michelle and Cheryl disagreeing was funny to watch. I think some of the British humour does not translate/is lost on Ru and Michelle.
I think they are the best so hopefully 🤞🏻

Reactions: 2
When i saw Davina in the panto early this year she was wearing...................A SILVER DRESS AND A RED WIG haha that made me chuckle cos i was all "Yup".

I have a love/hate with Vivienne - am starting to Love Baga

Ermmmmmmm are we not mentioning Yekaterina Petrovna "Katya" Zamolodchikova but your dad just called me KATYA:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Cheryl is also growing on me - she's proper nice aint she

My daughter is buzzing as she is due to go see katya, lady bunny, Manila and Nina and they have just added Baga to the line up so she is DELIGHTED

(OT: she went seeing Raja (no Raven :()a few weeks ago and in the crowd was Boy Bianca and only she clocked him - She got a selfie and he called her a C*NT - she phoned me screamig down the phone - i was so proud LOL )

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When i saw Davina in the panto early this year she was wearing...................A SILVER DRESS AND A RED WIG haha that made me chuckle cos i was all "Yup".

I have a love/hate with Vivienne - am starting to Love Baga

Ermmmmmmm are we not mentioning Yekaterina Petrovna "Katya" Zamolodchikova but your dad just called me KATYA:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Cheryl is also growing on me - she's proper nice aint she

My daughter is buzzing as she is due to go see katya, lady bunny, Manila and Nina and they have just added Baga to the line up so she is DELIGHTED

(OT: she went seeing Raja (no Raven :()a few weeks ago and in the crowd was Boy Bianca and only she clocked him - She got a selfie and he called her a C*NT - she phoned me screamig down the phone - i was so proud LOL )
Dead! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
You would think with the preview from episode five that Cheryl meeting Cheryl would have been more epic then what it turned out to be... She was so useless as a judge. Probably my least fave judge to date? Also, I'm kinda over the death drops from Cheryl.

I think this season has covered a lot of issues for the LGBTQ+ community and particularly in the UK. Blu talking about discrimination in Northern Ireland, Divina growing up during Section 28, and Viv talking about how easily one can go down a slippery slope in the drag scene culture where the pressure to chase that high is very prevalent. It adds a layer to the show that makes it more genuine and heartfelt.
I was sad to see Blu go because he was starting to grow on me and very endearing. I loved his snarky comeback to Cheryl Hole when Cheryl said she would visit Blu in Belfast ("if we'll book you"). Blu definitely grew a lot and I'm proud of him. I do wish we would have seen Blu in next week's episode because I have no doubt he would have excelled in the makeover challenge.

I also thought the manufactured drama between Divina and Viv wasn't nearly as big of a deal as they made it out to be. I think production needed something to try to make the episode interesting but it fell flat. Of course Divina is going to kick off. A veteran who has done drag for over a decade and also does have the skills but doesn't get any of the recognition. I think if any of us were in a similar position where our skills were consistently undermined you would get upset... BUT when she kept bringing it up I was rolling my eyes.

None of the water adverts weren't that great. I didn't laugh particularly hard for any of them at all. Divina's had the most structure and made sense but it wasn't hilarious. Considering Vivienne's epic snatch game I wanted more of that wit in this advert but didn't really see it. Baga's was just crass and her usual lines didn't really hit home. Her "much betta" seemed like such a throwaway line.
@Sweetard, sorry about not including a spoiler tag. I posted late last night and totally forgot. I will do so from here on out. Apologies!

@Lars Guinard I agree with your top three. I do think the crown is really anyone's at this point and next week's episode will really tell who is favored to win it all.

Apologies for the spoiler on my part too! Didn’t think and just assumed everyone would have watched it when coming in the thread. Sorry again.

Reactions: 3
Blu has been one of my favourite (local) queens for years! We usually mostly talk on Facebook liking/commenting on each other’s posts, but whenever we see each other at other drag shows we talk and just have a small catch up and honestly she’s one of the sweetest people in the world!

• Heart
Blu has been one of my favourite (local) queens for years! We usually mostly talk on Facebook liking/commenting on each other’s posts, but whenever we see each other at other drag shows we talk and just have a small catch up and honestly she’s one of the sweetest people in the world!

I love this! Wow congrats on meeting Blu! Her friendship with Cheryl on last's night's episode melted my ice cold black heart. I'm so glad to hear she's just as lovely in person because I have read and heard not so nice things about other UK queens; which is disappointing to say the least.

EDIT:

I am here for Rupaul's Best Friends Drag Race UK. This was cute. I want more behind the scenes stories like this. Not the stupid manufactured cat fights.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it was definitely time for Blu to go... it was definitely her time to go. Her act didn't really have any more levels to it I felt.
The final 4 are looking strong.

I have never watched any other series of Drag Race but my goodness - I am obsessed! Don't want it to end

Reactions: 8
I will never see the BBC logo quite the same way again.

Baga was me when Vivienne and Divina were fighting. 😂

Also, Cheryl had the best one liner for episode 6. Medic...

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my...the top three!
I loved the lip sync.
I don’t want to ruin it for those yet to watch...but I want to say I am still in love with the Vivienne.
Michelle Visage looked beautiful and how gorgeous is Divina’s sister!

Who is going to win?

I liked how Vivienne tried to ‘save’ the situation and make Baga apologise to his mum. I get that there was a lot at stake and I think Baga just felt frustrated but I don’t think it was as severe as the judges made out, like Baga and his mama need to be in therapy for unresolved issues!

Wow another emotional episode. Much betta than last week’s episode for sure. I’m going to be really sad when this is all over.

Phew. Baga, Baga, Baga... I get we don’t know the full story but it was obvious Baga and his mum weren’t close. I know he was trying to shield her but it didn’t help he kept throwing her under the bus. It was like watching a really bad car wreck unfold slowly and painfully. “Woman of a certain age”, “her tum”, “she’s so shy!”. I get his mother was incredibly shy but it would have been a perfect opportunity to really showcase and let his mother be a star for this challenge. He was putting her down from the beginning and it really didn’t help her to come out of her shell; when she was already so nervous being on the show to begin with. I do like Baga but tonight’s episode was really hard to watch. I know he wasn’t coming from a bad place but he just handled that so poorly. It wasn’t her fault that after 10 years he still doesn’t know how to do makeup on other people. So it was a weak spot of his, I would rather he owned up to it then immediately blaming his mum. His poor mum. I will say he came up with the best name Sacka Spuds.

I noticed that Cheryl, Vivienne, and Baga all gave themselves the better outfit and hair— which I get they probably had that prepared in advanced, whereas Divina really let his sister shine and made the challenge about her (and her drag baby!). That was a really nice touch on her part. But if I’m being honest I didn’t really like any of the outfits and maybe mine is an unpopular opinion but I didn’t love what Vivienne’s mum wore and what Alan Carr said about his mum’s hair was 😂. To me it wasn’t a top look but it was slightly stronger than Cheryl or Baga’s, in that Vivienne looked stunning. But Cheryl executed the makeover challenge better imo. Also, she did a more challenging choreo with Sissy Hole and gave it her all instead of playing safe. I can appreciate that since she probably knew her time was up.

Also, Divina’s sister is gorgeous!!! I can’t believe Divina is one of seven kids. The relationship Vivienne had with his mother and Divina had with his sister was truly adorable. When Cheryl’s sister walked out, I was thinking exactly what Vivienne was thinking. It’s the female version of Cheryl! And the Essex really jumped out with his sister’s outfit, makeup, and nails. These three really had great camaraderie with their family and it was great seeing more of their personality come out and being relaxed. With the exception of Baga roasting his mum over and over, I loved this challenge.

I have to say that Amy Winehouse song really was just giving Baga the lip-sync win. It wasn’t subtle at all. That song was made for Baga. Cheryl probably felt like Blu from last week’s episode. I will say I love that those two held hands and hugged while lip syncing. The friendship amongst all these gals is really cute.

Cheryl wasn’t really on my radar until towards the end of this season. It took awhile but she gave us some great lines (medic!), humor, and was very unapologetically Essex. I will say it was sad to see her go.

It was really kind of Vivienne making Baga apologize to his mum and Divina saying how proud she was of Baga’s mum. That was really great sportsmanship and kindness on both their parts, as well as knowing how to read the situation when someone is feeling overwhelmed and out of place.

I would have loved to see Blu in this challenge. The look he had prepared was well done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
i'm with @VelvetTears put me right off her

I said to my daughter " if you did that to me I would have decked you and walked off" to which she simply replied "But mum i would never"

Baga was her fave so......

Enjoyed the ep though, i love it when they bring the families on

Reactions: 4
I wish Baga just owned up this was a difficult challenge without also pointing out his mum’s flaws the ENTIRE time. I’m sure he’s getting a lot of flack on social media already and again we don’t know the full story of their obviously complicated relationship...

I think the producers wanted him to be vulnerable and he never really got there like other queens have. I don’t think we have seen that side of Baga yet. He hides a lot behind his humor. And true, he doesn’t owe us anything but I just didn’t care for how he handled the challenge and treating his mum. Several people tried to give Baga a lifeline (Alan Carr, Vivienne, and Divina) and it still didn’t come across well for him. You could tell when they were backstage the looks on the other queens faces were of discomfort when Baga keep ragging on his mum.